GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Actually picked up some new Joes yesterday, first time I have since the Resolute Wave a few years ago.

Picked up Cobra Commander, Blowtorch and Steel Brigade. Never had the last one when I was a kid, he came out when i was losing interest in toys an gaining interest in girls. So, I never really had much affinity for the vintage figure. But due to all the guys here making custom ones, I was excited when I found him. Not sure whether I should thank you guys or not. He is petty cool though, great sculpt and gear. Still need a Low Light, i would have picked him up had I seen him.

Here are some quick pics I snapped at the Hasbro booth this past week at SDCC.

dscn3290f.jpg

dscn3291s.jpg

dscn3292u.jpg

dscn3294y.jpg

dscn3295j.jpg

dscn3296.jpg

dscn3297b.jpg

dscn3298y.jpg

dscn3299k.jpg

taking too long for these new figures(lifeline,sci-fi,airtight) to be released

Its not. They had a sign at SDCC saying there were no plans to rerelease it and it was only there for display. Stupid Hasbro. But heck, if they did rerelease it, they'd be stupid enough to make it as a SDCC exclusive with packaging twice as big as it needs to be :duh

Its not. They had a sign at SDCC saying there were no plans to rerelease it and it was only there for display. Stupid Hasbro. But heck, if they did rerelease it, they'd be stupid enough to make it as a SDCC exclusive with packaging twice as big as it needs to be :duh

I would go to SDCC and gladly lug it around and laugh at all the sweaty fat kids crying about how heavy it is. :lol

It is pretty massive, I don't see it happening for awhile, if anything it will be a small production probably through HTS or something, wouldn't even fit on the shelves at target or walmart.

I didn't thtink the skystriker would be made either, but now we got 2 new versions!

Pick up the Skystriker at Target yesterday. I like how they give you different decal options like using the Original Airforce symbol or the new Gi Joe Logo. Wish it has still a 2 seater though. The new Cpt Ace looks great.

Also finally found differnt Joe other than Snow Destro, shirtless Stormshadow and Zartan. I picked up Low Light

Back