GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Dude, I don't know if I'll ever see a WWH again... I have came across a Grey and Red Hulk recently though, so who knows... I'll score you a SE as soon as I see one. Is that all I'm still looking out for for you? No Low Light?

I didn't know he was here yet. :( Yes please! :lol

Went to walmart near my house...they dont even have a section for GI-joe anymore, wtf walmart?

nam...i have an extra world war hulk and se (new snake right w/ the 2 different heads?) if you want it.

can't wait for the new steel brigade figure. i want about ten of those guys.

Last edited:

Checked out TRU today and finally have my second Snake Eyes and two Shock Troopers! Surprised to see the Joe pegs so full there.
I'm all caught up for the next series.

I picked up Low Light on Friday morning, great figure.

Just thought I would share a couple of Shadow Tracker vs Spirit shots I took, I think these turned out pretty good:

5629797436_6104da8b82_b.jpg

5629795782_573579289f_b.jpg

yeah, they have several poc figures that are very predator inspired...duke, spirit, and recondo.

picked up the new viper today. pretty flippin' aweseom figure. they changed the arm guards from red to blue though. not sure why. cool figure though. he can't hold his weapon for crap though because the grip is too thick and his hands are a little soft.

007-18.jpg

004-20.jpg

031-13.jpg

033-6.jpg

032-10.jpg

raided the marauder footlocker...

034-12.jpg

041-2.jpg

Last edited:

Hell yeah, i actually had the day off work today and headed to walmart and scored. I got the Viper and the Iron Grenadier!!! Freaking awesome

yeah i picked up the iron grenadier as well. that figure is massive. i saw that the IG destro came with the stabilizer arm for the weapon but the IG did not. makes me want to hunt down the IG destro just for the attachment.

Back