GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an animated movie custom, she only had that logo on her leg in the movie...and the full size dragon chest.

Well, I like it.

Would I have preferred a RAH version? Damn right, but I quite like this figure. It looks like the "Snake Eyes V2" update for the character. :)

:lecture Jinx comes waaaaaaaaaaaay last!
--

I'll put AGENT HELIX ahead of JINX as well and AGENT HELIX is not even part of the classic/original line up.

It's not that is not there is no love/respect for JINX, but all of the other female characters are better than JINX.

IF Sideshow gets around to designing/producing/releasing JINX, her exclusive edition with come with a different/special/unique weapon and/or a blindfold and an unmasked head.

Thats all well and good but how many figures would we rank ahead of Dusty..or Red Ninja?

Jinx would sell because Ninjas sell. I'm not sure Lady Jaye or Covergirl will.

Last edited:
collectors are pervs. this would sell
gi_joe_lady_j_by_jerrystovall-d36xbk2.jpg

Covergirl was one of those extremely popular characters in both the cartoon and the comic, I'm sure we'll see her in 2012.

I thought she did, but looking her up on yojoe.com shows i am mistaken.

did find a valor vs venom version of her, however..

agentjinx2_large.jpg

jinx.jpg

jinx.jpg

The biggest problem to me is that is just the City Strike Scarlett figure from the POC line. They just recolored it and slapped a new head on it. This subscription line is looking to be a bust.

The biggest problem to me is that is just the City Strike Scarlett figure from the POC line. They just recolored it and slapped a new head on it. This subscription line is looking to be a bust.

It's not a bust - you guys are just expecting too much. This sort of stuff is pretty much par for Club-offered figures. To anyone familiar with the figures the Club has been able to offer, these should not come as a surprise.

As much as I'd love for this sub line to be "MOTUC for GI Joe", it was never going to happen. Why? Because Hasbro isn't behind this line - the Club is. The Club has nowhere near the resources that Mattel does. Certainly nothing like the Four Horsemen, but it goes beyond that. The Club isn't able to offer anything that Hasbro might be even remotely interested in offering at retail. That doesn't just include character designs, but molds and parts as well. No doubt the Club would rather offer a RAH Jinx, as they know it would sell better than what they came up with, but for whatever reason, they weren't able to.

Who knows? Maybe this means a classic style Jinx will end up in the movie line, or as a SDCC exclusive.

Makes one wonder . . .

All of the 1:6 figures from Sideshow have taken the general appearance/inspiration/theme based on the 1:18 figures . . . for the most part.

I wonder if we'll ever see 1:18 figures from Hasbro . . . or maybe Sideshow . . . directly based on/derived from their 1:6 counterparts?

If this statement is silly@$$, then fine. I understand.

;)

Back