GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

--

Was anything close to a troop carrier ever released during the 25th Anniversary frenzy?

Heck, I'm tempted to buy one of 1:18 scale BRAVO TEAM M-2 Bradley or LAV vehicles.

I don't think so, the biggest 25th ann items were the planes, the ROC PIT came out, but more of a HQ than troop carrier like the apc

Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

--

I got three and looking to acquire nine more to a complete 12 man squad. I wish they would have reissued the original APC troop carrier/vehicle that could hold a dozen or so figures.

Shouldn't be too hard to pick up a nice vintage one.

Only thing though, it might be a LITTLE small for the new figures. It's a tight fit for the vintage o-ring versions (especially the driver and front passenger seat).

Easy fix for Hasbro though - just retool the troop compartment part, leave the rest as is. I also have the Action Force version (WITH antenna no less!) and it's got an entirely different interior.

I would love different versions of the APC - regular version, armored version (non-canvas back), medical/ambulance version, command version. :)

Not digging the Jinx, alot of the hisstank guys seem to like the update though, I don't mind the body, but the head is ugly, looks bald with a wig on.

So when are they gonna show something good? :dunno :lol
--

WELL . . .

I thought TOP SIDE & GRUNT were fine/OK. I can probably use the matching bazooka and backpack w/ shells from the STEEL BRIGADE figure on GRUNT since the items appear to match color wise and I'll re-name GRUNT to ZAP (redux) . . . that is if I sign up for the figure subscription.

:lol

SO far I am good with the subscription figures, it will be fun to open up the packages when they come in, 2 new exc figures a month for 6 months sounds awesome to me.

can i sees pics of jinx?

Edit: nevermind.....

What... the... .hell....

GI-Joe-Subscription-Jinx_1319819066.jpg

dude, the only thing that can SAVE this figure is giving it to a 10 year old, and letting him light it on fire.

She looks like a design that was rejected from Rise of cobra.

Which makes i has a sad... I Like Jinx.

she's a female red ninja. give her a swappable head if you like.

HOW DID THEY MESS THAT UP?!

dude, the only thing that can SAVE this figure is giving it to a 10 year old, and letting him light it on fire.She looks like a design that was rejected from Rise of cobra.

Which makes i has a sad... I Like Jinx.

she's a female red ninja. give her a swappable head if you like.

HOW DID THEY MESS THAT UP?!

Exactly :rotfl

this is what we should of gotten,but No,everything has to stray away from what was originally good from the start

That looks good, did the original have the Joe logo on her leg? Not liking that, if they could add a swap out head the figure would be much more acceptable.

Back