GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow, you're not kidding! Definitely a great figure.

Got Stalker today. I kinda dig him, though I still can do without the dreds.

aed9310e.jpg

That's a great pic, and I think you might have sold me on this figure, dreads and all (besides, can't a guy grow his hair?).

Gotta pick up some Steel Brigades, too... Maybe when we go down to the US in December - I haven't seen them up here in Canada. :(

Go for it! :lol

Chopping it shorter might work well, but lopping off the entire thing won't work.

Wow, you're not kidding! Definitely a great figure.

That's a great pic, and I think you might have sold me on this figure, dreads and all (besides, can't a guy grow his hair?).

Gotta pick up some Steel Brigades, too... Maybe when we go down to the US in December - I haven't seen them up here in Canada. :(

It's not bad, Prime. The base figure is the same as the Snake Eyes that came out early this year. Stalker is a little short on weapons compared to some of the other recent releases though. Still, not too shabby.

I am starting to see Wave 1 and 2 everywhere now, I have on eo feach, but I was tempted to get another Steel B to open...but didn't want to follow down that path again.

This is the next wave, all animated except for Techno Viper
Techno Viper
Cobra Trooper
Ripcord
Scarlett
Storm Shadow
Tunnel Rat

I dig the renegades figures. The cartoon reference itself was a huge dislike. But cool figures.

I'd like to try chopping his pony tail off.

Couldn't you just pop a earlier Stalker head without the dreads on? Not sure if it'll fit, but much easier option imo.
I got this Stalker, had to look through twenty of them to find a version without the bizarre walleyed dots for eyes they gave him, I'm pretty happy with this version.

If you see any SBs when you're looking, I'm looking too, porfavor! :wave
--

The first production run from PURSUIT OF COBRA/30TH ANNIVERSARY wave or the revised version where the knee pads/legs are different with the unpainted bayonet on the rifle and the same color backpack & rockets (tan)?

You're doing the same thing I am. I purchased a VAMP MK II and filled it up with the STEEL BRIGADE DELTA (driver) & regular STEEL BRIGADE figures.

Back