GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my techno viper.. a great "classic" update to my already again growing "25th" collection

Mine are on the way from BBTS too, but I missed out on extra techno vipers. I hope they are as easy to find as the Vipers and Cobra soldiers.

Awesome. Thanks for the response.

On a related note, I finally picked up a variation of this poster yesterday, after searching quite a bit for it:

gijoe.jpg

The one I have has fireworks in the (night?) sky, and no Skystrikers I don't think. Anyway, 1985 goodness :rock
Just in case anyone cares:

DSC_0237.jpg

Very awesome poster indeed. Great pick up there. I'm still scouring for the new Joes in my area. And hey, spazzy. Snow Job here. :)

Found a Crimson HISS Friday night and a Techno-Viper this afternoon!! Some shots of the HISS with the awesome driver - Crimson Horseman:

6456670565_6ddb5dc17a_b.jpg

6456675049_e78428e13d_b.jpg

Hopefully I can get some Techno-Viper shots tonight also....

Regarding the poster, it is included in the 1985 GI Joe Magazine (Duke, Roadblock, Mutt, and Cover Girl on the cover), which can be found fairly cheaply on eBay, and is the size of a magazine X 4. I had to do some detective work to figure that out myself.

I stopped by the WALMART near work on the way home tonight. The toy department was processing their shipment and . . . the overnight crew found two cases of the new assortment!

I scored . . .

RENEGADES
COBRA TROOPER
RIPCORD
SCARLETT
STORM SHADOW
TUNNEL RAT

30TH
TECHNO-VIPER

Hopefully I can get some Techno-Viper shots tonight also....

Your pics have persuaded me to get involved in the complimentary hobby of photography.

For the longest time I thought it was one of the dumbest and most boring hobbies ever. Now I can see it's value and purpose.

Aside from my simple admiration of my collection having fun with pics seems to make a lot of sense.

Thanks!!!

Wow BBTS just charged me for wave 4, can't believe how quick that was, just got wv 3 from them 2-3 days ago. SHould be getting the 2 7 packs also this month...and some statues, it is like a Joe XMAS :)

Your pics have persuaded me to get involved in the complimentary hobby of photography.

For the longest time I thought it was one of the dumbest and most boring hobbies ever. Now I can see it's value and purpose.

Aside from my simple admiration of my collection having fun with pics seems to make a lot of sense.

Thanks!!!

Have fun...I am quite the amateur when it comes to specific terms/etc. about photography...I just shoot until I get a few good shots. :wink1: But if you need any tips or advice, let me know.

And in other news, found some Zombie-Vipers at Walmart...they are completely awesome:

6508527245_05e35f3046_b.jpg

6508523537_70052f6a24_b.jpg

:yess:

Back