GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

The figures look sweet but I'm really not digging some of the modified card art. Beach Head's original card was always among my favorites but this looks like amateur fan art:

Beachhead_01__scaled_600.jpg

The original looked so much better:

afabeachhead.JPG

The figures look sweet but I'm really not digging some of the modified card art. Beach Head's original card was always among my favorites but this looks like amateur fan art:

Beachhead_01__scaled_600.jpg

The original looked so much better:

afabeachhead.JPG

:rock:rock:rock:rock Is this yours???

Just got back from Toys R Us. They have them on the truck but they are not unloaded. They told me to call tomorrow morning and they will save me the ones I want. *Crosses fingers*

Just got back from Toys R Us. They have them on the truck but they are not unloaded. They told me to call tomorrow morning and they will save me the ones I want. *Crosses fingers*

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock Hey!!! thats my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl that was just funny!!!!

Bad boys Bad boys a wathca gonna do? A wathca gonna do when they come fo you? :rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol :chew

Interweb cops is filmed live on location with the women and women of the internet police!

i wanted to post here first before i post in the selling thread, if anybody wants to buy the 25th anniversary wave 1 complete (both 5 packs and all the single carded stuff) i'm selling them. they are open but mint and complete with mint packaging (even the single carded stuff, i opened em with a x-acto).

i wanted to post here first before i post in the selling thread, if anybody wants to buy the 25th anniversary wave 1 complete (both 5 packs and all the single carded stuff) i'm selling them. they are open but mint and complete with mint packaging (even the single carded stuff, i opened em with a x-acto).

DUDE!!!! i saw the Iron man! Trailer!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Pitu is pumped!!!!!

Did you get caught in all the hype here,bagels?And now realize you don't want them?

My brother does that a lot.

Did you get caught in all the hype here,bagels?And now realize you don't want them?

My brother does that a lot.

That's pretty much what happened to me but I had only opened 2 of the carded figures. I returned the boxsets and just kept the singles (and replaced the 2 that I opened). This is the first time that I have bought collectibles and kept them in their package.

I guess after buying 1:6 and 1:4 for so long that the little figures just don't do much for me anymore. The main reason why I'm buying the 25th Joes is the card art anyways.

Back