GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

:lecture :lecture :lecture

I just hope that they would base the line off of the cartoon and not the movie. But yes, that would be mind blowing news indeed.

Heh, yeah, that's why I mentioned "entire line of Joes," so that if they do movie figures they'd also include versions from the cartoon. Kind of like how they're going to produce Indy IV figures but also figures from the first three movies as well.

a SS 12" Destro would be beyond incredible for me.

a SS 12" Destro would be beyond incredible for me.

Agreed, i'd really like a nice detailed 12" line. Preferably Cobra Commander in both Hood and Helmet...

I'd be in in heaven for a 12" G.I Joe line by Sideshow or Hottoys or Medicom.I would have to quit collecting a line though

Imagine a SS Snake Eyes (v2 for me :)), or Firefly! Or Snow Job, or...or... see what you started Irish? :lol

Haha good point, watch it not even be what we're dreaming about.

Damn, i'd love a 1/6 Firefly, Zartan, Destro, Stormy, Serpentor!!!!

Has anyone seen a draft of the new version of the movie script floating around?

Well I blame P!TU for what I just did! That bastardo made me go out and buy the two box sets. LOL! I have nothing GI Joe but I used to have all of that stuff as a kid. P!TU's video of him opening them up made me want them. Damn! Now I have to go out and find all of the singles too! :D

Well I blame P!TU for what I just did! That bastardo made me go out and buy the two box sets. LOL! I have nothing GI Joe but I used to have all of that stuff as a kid. P!TU's video of him opening them up made me want them. Damn! Now I have to go out and find all of the singles too! :D

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

a good decision. :rock

Hells yeah Ill! Get on them, they're really cool figures...Also, the next Cobra 5 pack (in a couple of months) will have the Cobra symbol in plastic, and it will play the Cobra song (from the movie). :rock :rock
:D I will most likely get them either this weekend or next week when I get paid, they are sweet. My friend says that a TRU near his house has all of them!

If you guys are wanting these and haven't gotten them yet my best advice is BE PATIENT!

Because if you wait you can get them at wal mart, and at wal mart they are only 4.99 for single card figs, where as target and tru are upwards 6 or 7 a pop.

My local wal mart got the single cards, i've seen them at target as well, the box sets i've only seen at target and tru so far but hasbro is good at mass distribution for their popular products so they tend to hit big when they hit and if your patient they get to everyone.

I can't find the single carded figures anywhere. I went out and looked all day! :monkey2

Back