GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I can't find the single carded figures anywhere. I went out and looked all day! :monkey2

Yeah, around here they are dry as hell. I've yet to see any of them at Target or Walmart, just at TRU once where I bought them. Then that was it, no more. Maybe the single carded ones aren't even selling around here yet. Every time I go to Target, they have the pegs for them but no figures. I just don't think they're stocking them/have got them in yet.

It surprises me though that you couldn't find any in PA. That's where I was lucky enough to score my boxed sets and one single carded figure.

Yo Joe!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Wave 1 is complete.

gijoe2.jpg

gijoe1.jpg

gijoe3.jpg

Pics are kinda bleh, it's late.

Man! I won't open the box sets until I have the rest. I should also be in bed. I am now drunk and need to go to the con!

Man! I won't open the box sets until I have the rest. I should also be in bed. I am now drunk and need to go to the con!

Great Joe set up bagelsncheesey!:cool::cool:

And go to bed BadMoon, you dang drunk double poster.

I just noticed this over at Toy News International, they have the official Hasbro high res pics of the Cobra Legions Box set, and series 2 & 3 of the carded figures. What's to note is the improvements made on a few. Stalker looks Awesome! He's got a new head sculpt and much improved Camouflage paint. Lady Jay's head looks better painted, I'm not sure if they improved the head sculpt. And Shipwreck looks a little better too, his Popeye arms don't look as bad as they did on the prototype, still a little too cartoonish to me.
Unfortunately, some are worse then the Protos; Firefly looks like his Camo is lighter, and Serpentor looks more toyish.
Cobra Legions Box set
Carded Figures Series 2
Carded Figures Series 3

Last edited:

I just noticed this over at Toy News International, they have the official Hasbro high res pics of the Cobra Legions Box set, and series 2 & 3 of the carded figures. What's to note is the improvements made on a few. Striker looks Awesome! He's got a new head sculpt and much improved Camouflage paint. Lady Jay's head looks better painted, I'm not sure if they improved the head sculpt. And Shipwreck looks a little better too, his Popeye arms don't look as bad as they did on the prototype, still a little too cartoonish to me.
Unfortunately, some are worse then the Protos; Firefly looks like his Camo is lighter, and Serpentor looks more toyish.
Cobra Legions Box set
Carded Figures Series 2
Carded Figures Series 3

oh hell yes. man, the final figures look way better (which is pretty rare haha). shipwreck looks 10x better, and sgt. stalkers headsculpt and camo paint app. is way better. and i love the cobra boxset box, i think that's great cover art and color. i'll swap out one of the gi joe boxes behind my figures and put that cobra box in. very sweet :rock

i also noticed that they fixed the leg problem, it looks that they can sit now at a flat 90 degree angle, which means VEHICLES soon! :rock :rock

The red ninja is so retarded. :rolleyes:

In concept or in the execution of the concept? The Red Ninjas were a part of the Marvel's GI Joe comics, they even played a part in the brilliant Silent issue:
https://www.yojoe.com/comics/joe/joe21.shtml

It may seem like Hasbro cashing in on repaints, but it works for me. I just hope they stop with all the repaints after this release.

Picked up the Joe set to go with my cobra set, and some fun:

GI Joe has new method for infiltrating through cobra defenses:
gunghofun.jpg

And a fun battle, the reason to own these!
gijoebattle.jpg

I made the biggest mistake ever. I didn't pay for season 1 and 2 at the con for bootleg copies. They were $30 for both. Anyone have any good bootlegs?

Back