GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

So far so good. I wonder if all the new joes will have the fixed groin area like Stalker. Heres what I have:

Joes:

Flint
Flash
Snowjob
Snake Eyes w/white Timber
Black Snake Eyes
Stalker (Drk Green) with new pelvic piece
Beachhead
Shipwreck w/ anchor tattoo

Cobras:

Hooded Cobra Commander
Classic Cobra Commander
Legions Cobra Commander
Destro
Blade Destro
Baroness
Classic Storm Shadow
Legions Storm Shadow painted into a black ninja w/Red sash
Classic Cobra trooper red emblem
4 Cobra Trooper Silver emblem
Cobra Air Trooper
Legion Red scarf Trooper
2 Cobra officer
Stinger Driver
Zartan
Buzzer
Serpentor
Firefly
2 Crimson guards

Pre Order:
Scarlet/Hawk 2pk
Destro/Breaker
Crimson Guard w/blond hair and I forget the other that comes in this 2 pk
4 Crimson guards
Buzzer and Ripper

anxiously awaiting:

Tomax & Xamot
Major Blood

Last edited:

I've officially given up on this line. They're just too frustrating to find in the stores...

THey are getting harder to find now which is annoying but im still trying. I did get firefly, i just keep missing zartan, but to be honest i've gotten very eh on the line since i was only picking and choosing a few out of every series so its no great shakes if i can't get all of the ones i want.

But firefly is cool
25ffaction.jpg

THey are getting harder to find now which is annoying but im still trying. I did get firefly, i just keep missing zartan, but to be honest i've gotten very eh on the line since i was only picking and choosing a few out of every series so its no great shakes if i can't get all of the ones i want.

But firefly is cool
25ffaction.jpg

Very cool photo Magnuz. I really like the red fill light. I agree on not being gung ho on getting every figure. I'm mainly out to get the key figs, mainly Cobra. I do want the original early Joes like Breaker, and Clutch. I only got Shipwreck because he came in a lot I bought.

cool figures..brings back a lot of childhood memories

But firefly is cool
25ffaction.jpg

I have yet to see Zartan, or Shipwreck, or any of the new ones down here. I did get Firefly too since he's one of my favorite Cobras. I had the original Firefly back in the '80s, and wanted to be sure I got him again this time! :D

These new 25th anniversary Joes "shouldn't" be this HARD to find, but they are for some strange reason. I'm having real trouble finding any at all down here where I live in Slidell, LA near New Orleans. :confused:

I have yet to see Zartan, or Shipwreck, or any of the new ones down here. I did get Firefly too since he's one of my favorite Cobras. I had the original Firefly back in the '80s, and wanted to be sure I got him again this time! :D

These new 25th anniversary Joes "shouldn't" be this HARD to find, but they are for some strange reason. I'm having real trouble finding any at all down here where I live in Slidell, LA near New Orleans. :confused:

For anyone interested, you can find all these figures at: www.GoodStuffToGo.Net at cost value. They never overcharge like Big Bad toy store, They also ship quickly too. It's like ordering directly from Hasbro toys without the headache of wondering when things will be in stock. Check them out under the pre-order page.

I saw several Zartan and Shipwreck today @ Target. LMK if you need any help obtaining them (or any others). :)

Last edited:

Thanks Jase. I may take you up on that. How about any Flints? I want one of him. Let me know which ones you've seen at your Target stores. Send me a PM. Thanks again! :D

Old photo with some of the Spytroops/VvV Joes, Duke with a bunch of Overkills:

dukeover.jpg

fROM WHAT LINE THOSE OVERKILL FIGURES WERE THEY?

I don't know how familiar you are with some of the more recent GI Joe stuff, Shai but here goes in case you know:

The silver Overkill is from the DTC "BAT Attack" 6-pack...the middle one is a repaint of the Spytroops one released during the "Valor vs. Venom" line in a 2-pack with General Abernathy (Hawk)...I just switched his head and helmet with another Overkill. The bronze one is from the "Valor vs. Venom" theme as well and was packaged with a Duke.

Lots of info. of the figures here if you're interested: https://www.yojoe.com/

I finally found the IG Destro and Elite Trooper wave. I picked up IG Destro and two Elite Troopers. When I went to check out, they wouldn't ring up, the old lady asked me how much they were and I said $5.99 (which they are). She asked, "EACH?" I said yeah. She said, I'll put them in for $3.99 each. So basically, I got the second Elite Trooper for Free! :rock I guest being honest does pay when the old lady at the registar doesn't agree with current prices! :lol I guess she still thinks Joes should be only a few bucks.

I finally found the IG Destro and Elite Trooper wave. I picked up IG Destro and two Elite Troopers. When I went to check out, they wouldn't ring up, the old lady asked me how much they were and I said $5.99 (which they are). She asked, "EACH?" I said yeah. She said, I'll put them in for $3.99 each. So basically, I got the second Elite Trooper for Free! :rock I guest being honest does pay when the old lady at the registar doesn't agree with current prices! :lol I guess she still thinks Joes should be only a few bucks.

That is awesome. Good Karma

I had the comic packs in my hand at Wal Mart & talked myself out of buying them. I'm trying my best to resist getting back into collecting the small Joes and the 25th ann. stuff is making it hard to resist! I really like the Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow pack alot and I love that Breaker! I think it's awesome that they have been bringing the comics back like they have, I loved them as a kid.

So far I have the Joe & Cobra box sets that came out first & Zartan. I swore I wouldn't get any more but Flash & Breaker are awesome (those were my first 2 joes that I ever got as a kid, I carried them around in one of those tin band aid boxes!)

:I picked up the Dreadnoks two comic pack today, so my Dreadnoks gang is now complete. I keep telling myself as well that I am not collecting this line, but so far I've picked up every named Cobra and most of their army builders :lol The only Joe I've gotten is Snake Eyes, which who doesn't want Snake Eyes to go with Storm Shadow?

HAS14845.jpg

WAVE 7 PICS!!!

Wild Bill! HISS Driver! Duke (from the cartoon movie intro)

SPIRIT!!! VIPER!! And the '88 SNAKE EYES!!!! I can't wait for Snake Eyes as that was the first Snake-Eyes I ever got as a kid and I love that design!

Back