GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

fireflysilver.jpg

Hey Jase! If you're thinking of getting rid of your stuff and got a Gold Destro, hit me up! :D

Hey Jase, if you have a Flint, let me know!

Wave 6- Torpedo looks awesome, actually better then the original figure. Rock N' Roll looks alright, I wish they stopped using the Duke rolled up sleeves on these guys. And Cobra Commander looks alright, I just hate that costume.

I just got a few in. Finally got Beachhead (one of my favs), Buzzer, Lady Jane and the hooded Cobra Commander.

I also have some extras if anyone is interested:
Snake Eyes with Timber (grey)
Serpentor
Cobra Infantry
Storm Shadow v2 (with the hood and rope)

That wave six looks really good. Torpedo looks very cool, when do these come out? Tomax & Xamot, and Blood must be coming soon. The year is nearly over, I'm in for just a few more core characters. :monkey3

That wave six looks really good. Torpedo looks very cool, when do these come out? Tomax & Xamot, and Blood must be coming soon. The year is nearly over, I'm in for just a few more core characters. :monkey3

I think that wave 6 is due in February/March.

Cool thanks, I didn't get my Legions 5 pack yet, can anyone tell me what song plays on the Cobra sound chip? Is it Cobra's theme or the same as the other 5 packs? Thanks.

Cool thanks, I didn't get my Legions 5 pack yet, can anyone tell me what song plays on the Cobra sound chip? Is it Cobra's theme or the same as the other 5 packs? Thanks.

It's part of the Cobra theme from the GI Joe movie....pretty cool!

Hmm... I don't know. I think Angelina Jolie would have been the best choice, and I don't even really like Jolie. :confused: I'm looking forward to see who will be Cobra Commander (or at least his voice over).

Angelina Jolie would be a bad choice for Baroness. Catherine Zeta-Jones would be my choice.

They're describing that "Global Integrated...yaddayadda..." words for G.I. Joe...wasn't that canned and G.I. Joe going to be based in America again?

Several websites are reporting that Ray Park has been cast as Snake Eyes and that an official announcement is due any day now. We'll have to see.

Several websites are reporting that Ray Park has been cast as Snake Eyes and that an official announcement is due any day now. We'll have to see.

Park is perfect to play Snake Eyes. I just wonder who will play Storm Shadow. Hopefully someone with real martial arts skill and not a 'big' name. Luckily, Park fufills both to a certain extent.

Wow, I just popped into Wallmart a few hours ago and they had a ton of new Joe figures. About 30-40 in total before I was done with them.
I got the last Flint and Sgt. Stalker they had, and second to the last Shipwreck. I also finally picked up a Beachhead, and got an extra Lady Jay and extra Firefly to open.
The rest of them were both versions of Cobra Commander (Hood and Dome), Red Ninjas, Serpentor, Buzzer, and Zartan. I couldn't believe how many Beachheads they had, I really shouldv'e picked up a second one to open.

I'm now almost completely caught up on Joes. Just need the box sets, a Cobra Trooper and a Serpentor. :D

Back