GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

is this a custom (on the right) or an official figure? looks amazing.

attachment.php

Yes it is a HASBRO CUSTOM. Same with the Big Boa behind it.

Since the '07 Joecon, Hasbro workers have done some of their own 25th Ann. customs and they've shown them off at the Cons.

Two of my babies... LOL (Sadie and Storm Shadow that is...). she just laid right next to him IDK

IMG_0692.jpg

Pimp Daddy Destro Silver and Gold

IMG_0691.jpg

My grail piece, gettn another one soon, hopefully tomorrow if i catch the stupid USPS dude!!!

IMG_0687.jpg

Some 25th Anni's, I have the GI and Cobra group packages of wave 1 as well

IMG_0684.jpg

Firely, prolly my fav besides Storm Shadow --> need a grail piece 1983 please...

IMG_0694.jpg

Hope u guys enjoy... Have tons of the old stuff been collecting for a while on JOE's, mainly all straight arms and 1983-1984 series but no further than that!

Last edited:

Airborne and Cobra Eel look awesome.

Mighty Mugs are kinda lame, too kiddish. Might get a CC one for the desk though. SS should have gave us a CC that looked like him . . ..

Airborne and Cobra Eel look awesome.

Mighty Mugs are kinda lame, too kiddish. Might get a CC one for the desk though. SS should have gave us a CC that looked like him . . ..

Eel definately looks tighter than the older 1980's version, sometimes it's just hard to beat the originals...

Dang I like the CC Mighty Mug. I might pick just that one up...

ok and MAAAAAYBE Snake Eyes.

What is Matt Trakker from M.A.S.K. doing there??

Homage. I remember reading on a fan site awhile back that Hasbro would be inluding a figure called Trakker, which was an homage to Matt Trakker from MASK.

Check this out guys!

3 3/4'' Marvel superhero figures by Hasbro!!!
https://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=2008_SDCC%2FFury_Files%2F&dispsize=600&start=0

They look similar to Toy Biz's Superhero Showdown figures but probably better constructed. And they have articulation and joints similar to the 25th figures. I might definitely get a few to go with my Joes. Especially Spidey and Captain America!

that hulk is funny, I like him...

https://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.../Fury_Files/&pic=020.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

Just got my order from Good Stuff to Go. Sorry for no pics. I got:

Falcon vs Nemisis Enforcer
Tripwire vs Cobra Commander
Gen. Hawk
Barbeque

Falcon is pretty good, but he has the infamous Duke arms. His gun is pretty crappy.

Tripwire has been on of my personal favorites since I was a kid since he was the first I one I was given. This is a great update of the figure. The only thing that would have made this better would have been a removeable helmet. Barbeque and Hawk a pretty cool as well.

Now for the bad: Cobra Commander sucks. It is a repaint of a Crimson Guard body with the Hooded head. They were even so lazy that they left the holster on the left leg empty.

Nemesis Enforcer is actaully suprizing. While we can debate the whole Cobra-La fiasco another day, the sculpt is pretty good. The bat wings a little flimsy, but he looks fantastic.

Now I just have to find some Snow Serpents and maybe a few more B.A.Ts and I will be set.

I have question... Tonight I was at Target and I saw tons of GI's as to my exicitement you can imagine, well they were all stamped with this "From the comic book series" and "international series" what is this crap, it totally does not look as cool as the 25th Anniversary edition waves.... Someone clue me in, please!!! :monkey1

Thoes are the new cardbacks. The 25th Anniversary is over now its just Modern Real American Hero and in place of the 25th logo they will have a logo for what source the characer came from.

Just came back from Target, The new DVD packs and the vehicle packs are out now. There was no Ram Cycle VS. Trouble Bubble. They did have one Vamp, and two Armadillo Tank Vs. Serpentor's Chariot packs.
The two DVD packs were even at two a piece. I picked up the Revenge of Cobra pack, great price; $20 for 3-4 figures, a piece of the Mass device, and a DVD, can't beat that!
And I finally got my favorite female character, Cartoon Lady Jaye! :D
The Destro in the pack looks amazing, much better then the single or 5-pack Destro.
Wish I had enough for the rest though.

Right on screamingmetal. I was at Target earlier tonight and saw the DVD packs too. Picked up MASS Device! I'm watching it right now and loving it! They had Revenge of Cobra but I'll probably pick that one up in a week or two.

Right on screamingmetal. I was at Target earlier tonight and saw the DVD packs too. Picked up MASS Device! I'm watching it right now and loving it! They had Revenge of Cobra but I'll probably pick that one up in a week or two.

Snake Eyes looked bizarre in that pack, his feet looked like they were irradiated. I don't exactly remember why he looked like that in the cartoon, could you refresh my memory?
Still it's a successfully weird trait of that figure.
I really wish I got the Mass Device pack as well, it'll have to wait.

That weird vine thing that's griping Roadblock in the Revenge of Cobra pack has a couple of holes so it can snap onto Roadblock's name tag base, very cool idea!
But I wished Roadblock came with more then just a knife.
The Lady Jaye figure's incredibly thin javelins can be removed from her backpack and snapped together to form a longer one piece Javelin! Very well designed accessory.

Last edited:
Back