GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Nice shots of Barbecue, Bazooka, Hawk and the B.A.T. Found Hawk at my local Wal-Mart last night. No Snow Serpents, etc. with him. Still had tons of Vipers :duh

Is there any way on getting that Cobra Commander Comic con exclusive without having to go to the Con? I really like that figure.

Chances are it will pop up on HasbroToyShop.com unless it completely sells out at the con.

Well, there are two versions (one black suit, one blue suit) and I'm sure one will be more limited, like the Destro last year (one of those was still available on HTS rather recently)

just got my doc, and i'm not a MOC collector, anyone wanna star case? I'd swap it for, well, allmost anything really. It's a nice diplay thingy, just not something i'm ever gonna need.

Well, there are two versions (one black suit, one blue suit) and I'm sure one will be more limited, like the Destro last year (one of those was still available on HTS rather recently)

Yeah, I don't care which figure I get, I really looking forward to this one. I hope he makes it to HTS.

I still have a ton of my old GI Joe toys. Unfortunately, growing up the action figures were used as target practice aside from a select few. But, when I last checked them they didn't fair to well in my mom's attic due to heat. I probably have about 3 boxes full of vehicles though. Personally a 1/6 does not interest me, but I would love a PF snake eyes and storm shadow. Did the old cartoons ever make it to DVD? I didn't check real hard but I don't ever remember seeing them. My boy would probably love it!

They made but they are OOP from Rhino productions, I've bought all the Transformers and GI JOE seasons from sunborrows/rhino.

They made but they are OOP from Rhino productions, I've bought all the Transformers and GI JOE seasons from sunborrows/rhino.

I don't think the last Sunbow season of GI Joe made it to disc before Rhino lost the license. Still waiting on that one...

I don't think the last Sunbow season of GI Joe made it to disc before Rhino lost the license. Still waiting on that one...

Yes ur right, I've got all thats possible so far, I think it's a lost cry on the last one but lets hope not! :confused:

THIS IS FOR YOU SHAI!!!

attachment.php

25TH "CLASSIC" ZARTAN WITH SWAMP SKIER!!!!

Anyone experience that Firefly is rare? :monkey3

Pretty much the whole line is rare. If you see a fig you need on the shelf, better grab em while you can. :lol

Man, there is A LOT of stuff coming down the pipe for fans.

I love his eyes, no pupils like the original..:rock

attachment.php

is this a custom (on the right) or an official figure? looks amazing.

attachment.php

Back