GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I can't believe I've still never found a Sgt. Flash figure. Well, except at a Con for 30 bucks. :(

Well, he and others WILL be in some subsequent assortments. I just need to be patient.

BTW, I still have a carded Snake Eyes with Black Timber I'm willing to flip. :lol

Found the new wave tonight, including Barbecue, Snow Serpent, Bazooka and Wild Bill.

:rock :rock :rock

I can't believe I've still never found a Sgt. Flash figure. Well, except at a Con for 30 bucks. :(

Man, sorry to hear that. We had tons of em on our shelves at various Wal-Marts and K-Marts for over a month.

Also, can't wait for the BATS wave...but, it may look like I can save some money once the Cobra-La waves hit...except for the Lt. Falcon 2 pack.

The B.A.T. wave is hitting now. It's the only new figure in Wave 9 (which I found tonight) that wasn't there. Damn army builders :lol

Yeah, the only new figure in Wave 10 that I'll be looking for is Mutt w/ Junyard.

And no worries on Sgt. Flash. He'll be in the initial assortments of Wave 10 later this Summer/early Fall. I just need to be patient. :duff

Oh, almost forgot... the new vehicles have been showing up at TRU around the country this week. They are:

2-Pack of RAM (JOE motorycle) w/ Breaker and the Cobra FLIGHT POD (TROUBLE BUBBLE) w/ Tele-Viper

VAMP w/ Clutch

H.I.S.S. w/ H.I.S.S. Commander

ARMADILLO w/ Steeler vs SERPENTOR'S CHARIOT w/ Serpentor

Pics:

rampod-p_l.jpg

vamp-p_l.jpg

hiss-p_l.jpg

armchariot-p_l.jpg

:rock

Last edited:

Those are slick! It'll leave me with an extra Breaker and Serpentor...but I can live with that. I didn't even know they were making new vehicles until I bumped into the HISS, AWE Striker, and SHARC at Target last month :lol

Finding Joe figures around here is like finding hens teeth. I did get lucky and pick up Wild Bill for my son the other day but I have never seen any of the vehicles and about all they have is the Drednok 2 pack.

For the Cobra Commander Con exclusive, will they be selling them at Hasbrotoyshop again like they did with Destro last year? I assume they will, but I've been trying to search for WHEN they will put them up online. Does anyone here know? I need to know when to ask for time off, heh heh.

Btw, I know someone that got all those vehicles around here, I work at a TRU, I assume we'll get them in this week or next, can't wait to see'em.

Thanks for the vehicle pics, IrishJedi. Just when you think you can take a break hunting these things down :banghead

Thanks for the heads up. The motorcycle was my first vehicle and as my dear mom bought it for me with Stalker (and I've already found my new Stalker) I guess I'll have to pick this one up as well for karma.:D
I'll probably get the vamp with Clutch (one of my favs--love the comic story-- #24???-- of Clutch going home and finding a Cobra nest) and one or two Hiss tanks (I've still got one original but I think I traded my brother's for a Cobra plane)... Serpentor?.. Not too sure on...

Oh, and I found and grabbed a Major Bludd today so I'm happy.

Went into Toys R' Us the other day and saw all the new vehicles but I didn't buy them. I went back a day later because I reconsidered and they were all gone! :banghead:banghead

Back