GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

i stopped collecting these right around the time that Sideshow Snake Eyes came out. I might get back into them later. So the Alpine Set is Hard to find now?

i stopped collecting these right around the time that Sideshow Snake Eyes came out. I might get back into them later. So the Alpine Set is Hard to find now?

Yikes! :horror

I'm glad I got mine at retail back when they were out.

Damn, with the 25% off sale at BBTS I just spent $110 worth of comic 2 packs. And with all you guys taking about the DVD Battle backs I'm now in the search for the last 3 sets.

Yikes! :horror

I'm glad I got mine at retail back when they were out.

that is not an encouraging reply.....

/looks on e-bay

Horry ship. alpine's 30$ LOOSE!?
Bah, no big deal.

My plan with the 25th anniversary figures is to give them to my eventual children.

the sideshow figures are for me :rock

the dusty w/ backpack straps in the dvd set is pretty rare....1st run had straps and after that he came with no straps

yep thats the one it's look like their from the Movie Intro (87 movie, the better moive:lol LOL JK)
Yeah, that set was originally intended to be released with the animated movie, which accounts for the camera, Duke with screaming face and JUMP, CC with CLAW, troop with parachute, etc. However, Hasbro couldn't get the rights to release it somehow (How Hasbro can't get the rights to release a cartoon based on a Hasbro toy is beyond me) and so a "Best of the 80s" DVD was released instead.

Didn't think either Dusty was really rare. I bought one of the first released ones without straps, and saw the strapped versions afterward, but wasn't OCD enough to buy one. That is one figure from the 25th line that I was really disappointed with.

/looks on e-bay

Bah, no big deal.

My plan with the 25th anniversary figures is to give them to my eventual children.

:rock :rock :rock good plan :joy

/looks on e-bay

Bah, no big deal.

You don't have to make excuses for buying toys here bud... well, maybe, if it's the ROC crap. :p

Speaking of which, I am having a hard time finding:

Sting Raider
Stinger Jeep
Ghost Hawk

and of course Quick Kick and Dusty.

You don't have to make excuses for buying toys here bud... well, maybe, if it's the ROC crap. :p

Heh, who said it was an excuse? It's the truth.

However, my Sideshow/ hot toys / Medicom/ Mattel Masters of the universe / and transformers stuff is my own. same probably goes for all my marvel legends stuffs :D

Though I'll likely get them their own if they want them.

But Joes. Joes are tough and sturdy figures. I have no fear of them braeaking them.

Nothing so devastating to a child as a favorite toy breaking.

Speaking of which, I am having a hard time finding:

Sting Raider
Stinger Jeep
Ghost Hawk

and of course Quick Kick and Dusty.

:lol I've actually got all of those and was debating about selling them (aside from Dusty and Quick Kick). I'm just not going to have enough room for all my Joe stuff.

:lol I've actually got all of those and was debating about selling them (aside from Dusty and Quick Kick). I'm just not going to have enough room for all my Joe stuff.

We might need to talk then.

I finally picked up Flint and Firefly from BBTS for $5.99 each. This is crazy as they were both my all time favorite figures growing up and I cannot believe they were one of the last to be purchased.

We might need to talk then.

I finally picked up Flint and Firefly from BBTS for $5.99 each. This is crazy as they were both my all time favorite figures growing up and I cannot believe they were one of the last to be purchased.

Cool :) Drop me a PM then if interested.

Back