GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

We sure are. I missed him in the first wave as well as Firefly and was not going to pay ebay prices for him at the time.

Thanks for Cryoguns, I now have the Sting Raider, Stinger Jeep and Ghost Hawk. I also got the Copperhead/Shipwreak comic pack as the Copperhead looks better then the one with the Raider.

just got 4 convention vipers boo yahhhh they look great.

also got 7 bats, 5 resolute bats, 9 troopers, 3 serpents, 5 paravipers, and 4 bazooka troopers..and flint as cobra for a custom.

the army is getting serious...i cant even display it until i move to the new apartment.

So after getting hooked up with the vehicles what are the chances of someone hooking me up with:

Red Ninja
Quick-kick
Dusty
Alpine

Last edited:

they made a 25th jinx?

i'm still looking for alpine too. i hope they go bac kand release him as a single card since i've never even seen that dvd set. pisses me off since i bought all the other sets only to never be able to finish the mass device!

they made a 25th jinx?

i'm still looking for alpine too. i hope they go bac kand release him as a single card since i've never even seen that dvd set. pisses me off since i bought all the other sets only to never be able to finish the mass device!

My mistake as I was confusing the Red Ninja as Jinx.

I am pissed too as I was looking hard for the DVD packs but they never surfaced. I hope they get re-released some day.

bro, i should have a loose red ninja if that helps. i dont think i have any left carded. if you want it let me know..ill send it to you

i tend to pick up the joe figures whenever they become available..i only hunt down army builders..i am a cobra fan..

Back