GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I actually like Recondo...he has the classic look and mine has no problems holding his gun

Really? Even with both hands? His arms don't even bend 90 degrees!

Pics please, cause this I gotta see...

:lecture Absolutely agree

What I did was put his rifle in his left hand, and dug a machete out of my accossories pile for his right. Worked much better :D

i might have to do that. i think recondo may steal the mezco 3 3/4'' jason's machete. my hit and run can't hold his weapon either.

Really? Even with both hands? His arms don't even bend 90 degrees!

Pics please, cause this I gotta see...

Yeah I'm not sure why Hasbro didn't allow room for more movement in the elbow. I still like the 25th over past releases though.

More pics please. :monkey5

Yeah I'm not sure why Hasbro didn't allow room for more movement in the elbow. I still like the 25th over past releases though.

More pics please. :monkey5

I'd have to check, but I think Recondo's arms use the same Duke mold that everyone complains about :D

I'd have to check, but I think Recondo's arms use the same Duke mold that everyone complains about :D

he has the 25th tiger force duke's arms...not the 1st batch 25th duke arms with the weird cut wrist/forearm joints. and the tf duke arms look a million times better...even though i can't get him to hold his rifle.

Anyone knows if Snake Eyes Resolute is still going to be released? I'm looking forward for that figure.

Anyone knows if Snake Eyes Resolute is still going to be released? I'm looking forward for that figure.

Yep, apparently he will be called "City Strike Snake Eyes" (or something to that effect, anyway), and released in movie packaging.

Yep, apparently he will be called "City Strike Snake Eyes" (or something to that effect, anyway), and released in movie packaging.

Same figure as the proto just different package? As long as we get one I'm happy, thanks DPrime.

See, that's what sucks about Hasbro. I'm happy that I'll be able to pick up another Resolute figure and stoked that they're making him, but disappointed that my purchase will go toward supporting the movie line. :(

Same figure as the proto just different package? As long as we get one I'm happy, thanks DPrime.

As far as I know, yes. I don't have a proto myself, or a pic handy. There might be slight differences, but then that's quite often the case with proto figures, obviously.

See, that's what sucks about Hasbro. I'm happy that I'll be able to pick up another Resolute figure and stoked that they're making him, but disappointed that my purchase will go toward supporting the movie line. :(

Yeah, what can you do? Oh well, the seven bucks or so it costs won't make much of a difference to them!

Here's a pic of the City Strike SE for those who may be interested. It appears to be the same as the proto with the exception of the Arashikage tatt on the lesft arm.
attachment.jpg

Also according to Hasbro last q&a there may be a Resolute set released with the DVD and at SDCC they said they do have plans for more Res figure in 2010. Wether that means a seperate line or Res figs being snuck into the ROC line is anyones guess. I personally expect 2 Res 5-packs. A Joe 5-pack (with Snake-Eyes, Scarlett, Duke, Gung-Ho and Roadblock) and a Cobra 5-pack (with Cobra Commander, Destro, Storm Shadow, Baroness and a Cobra Trooper though I hope it's Zartan instead of a trooper). It makes sense since all these figures (except Zartan) have either allready been made or have prototypes floating around.

Last edited:

It's this little thing called principle.

I don't know, man, principle is overrated when it comes to buying action figures, especially if it's only one. Just my opinion! ;)

If it bothers you that much, but you still want it, just buy it loose on Ebay after awhile. That way, no extra money goes to Hasbro, and you wouldn't even be helping a scalper if it was loose (plus no RoC packaging!).

Hot damn, that City Strike SE is hot.... Which wave will that one be in?

I don't know, man, principle is overrated when it comes to buying action figures, especially if it's only one. Just my opinion! ;)

If it bothers you that much, but you still want it, just buy it loose on Ebay after awhile. That way, no extra money goes to Hasbro, and you wouldn't even be helping a scalper if it was loose (plus no RoC packaging!).

Did you miss where I said I'd pick it up? :huh Just not happy about it being snuck into the ROC line.

Back