GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

This is technically ROC news, but I don't really want to post in that thread. So. . .looks like Hasbro will not heed the lessons of the past:

attachment.php

Fits with the movie, I guess.

Clearly you don't either. We can't see images hotlinked to hisstank.com. :lol

$42 for that? And people on that pathetic forum are slamming Sideshow for asking $100 for their figures?

$42 for that? And people on that pathetic forum are slamming Sideshow for asking $100 for their figures?
In fairness, however, if Sideshow Joes were sold on eBay by some unscrupulous factory worker months in advance (as unlikely as that is to happen), I would be very surprised if it didn't sell for $500 at the minimum. You can't underestimate the lack of patience of some collectors.

I saw the "Then and Now" Polar Battle Bear pack at Target tonight. Lame that it included a ROC "snowmobile" but seeing a vintage Battle Bear AND Snow Job was awesome! I didn't see the price but I will definitely be picking one of these up.

I saw the "Then and Now" Polar Battle Bear pack at Target tonight. Lame that it included a ROC "snowmobile" but seeing a vintage Battle Bear AND Snow Job was awesome! I didn't see the price but I will definitely be picking one of these up.

I got one..nice set..brings back memories...BUT cheaper plastic is used..the snowjob is not as quality as the vintage one..its worth getting, minus the ROC, that hasbro will still try to stuff down our throats when more of these sets/carded come out next year

But the movie features all black mostly. :confused: Random post, I know, but where's the logic in that, aside from it looking like caca?
Does it need more than that to fit in with the movie? 'Tis poo-tastic, though the toy is much less so than the movie. . .or at least the half of the movie that I could sit through without shoving a fork into my eyes.

I think it's 25$. I've been eyeballing this set on the endcap at Target but can't bring myself to spend that much on the battle bear because I have NO use for any ROC vehicles. Maybe if and when it goes clearance.

It's definitely something I'll pick up after Christmas when Target starts liquidating old product. That ROC junk will likely got to the good will. The v1 Snow Job figure in the set looks really cool though and he's got all the old gear including the laser rifle. I wouldn't mind seeing more sets like this but I doubt we will.

Speaking of 3 3/4 Joes, anyone see the Club exclusive Big Lob figure:

https://gijoeclub.com/clubexclusives10.cfm#biglob

Everything looks good except for the mercer head.. :rolleyes:

It's definitely something I'll pick up after Christmas when Target starts liquidating old product. That ROC junk will likely got to the good will. The v1 Snow Job figure in the set looks really cool though and he's got all the old gear including the laser rifle. I wouldn't mind seeing more sets like this but I doubt we will.

Speaking of 3 3/4 Joes, anyone see the Club exclusive Big Lob figure:

I always wondered why they never made the Big Lob figure....

AWESOME :rock

I always wondered why they never made the Big Lob figure....

AWESOME :rock

Pretty sure he and Pythona would've been released in figure form had the movie been a success. There's concept art for Pythona somewhere on YoJoe.

Pretty sure he and Pythona would've been released in figure form had the movie been a success. There's concept art for Pythona somewhere on YoJoe.

OMG F yea it would, I really thought she was bad ass, you're gonna cause me to watch the animated movie again MANDO :lol

pythona.jpg

Evilface's :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

pythona.JPG

Pythona
Cobra-La Messenger

Repainted Mortal Kombat Sonja 95

Pod: Custom Putty stuff
Hair: Black Thread
Cloak: Custom Lycra

Custom Figure made for: Riedel

pythona%202.JPG

pythona%20fc.gif

It's definitely something I'll pick up after Christmas when Target starts liquidating old product. That ROC junk will likely got to the good will. The v1 Snow Job figure in the set looks really cool though and he's got all the old gear including the laser rifle. I wouldn't mind seeing more sets like this but I doubt we will.Speaking of 3 3/4 Joes, anyone see the Club exclusive Big Lob figure:

more sets are coming...at least carded 2 packs (past and present)

look for them via upcoming toy fair

Back