God Of War: Ascension

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and enjoy this guys :D more info on this to come

775285_10151676409563782_1776485440_o.jpg

20130118_134342.jpg

20130118_134329.jpg

Wow finally is nice to see a 1/4 scale oh bigger kratos
It looks real cool. I been thinking about maybe doing a private
Comission on a 1/4 kratos but maybe not if this bad mofo comes out

ya i kind of like the sideshow one but this one is from some1 else. not sure who exact but hopefully itll b out around same time as game to a very limited number i believe.

ya i kind of like the sideshow one but this one is from some1 else. not sure who exact but hopefully itll b out around same time as game to a very limited number i believe.

Any idea on the height ? he's definitely 1/4 oh bigger
Gotta keep my eye out on this piece especially if he's
Going to be limited. Thanks for sharing ruben

^^It's official licensed by Sony? Is it going to be available for anyone or more of a contest promo?

i believe so. guy who made it brought it into the studio to have the leads and director take a look and make changes b4 final. itll b a very limited number to public that i know of

It's an exact reproduction of the giant statue at Comic Con. Hmm.. in a perfect world that would be the statue that comes with the game in the special edition preorder.

yep they have the guy who made the giant one do this one i believe. there were few changes the leads suggested so final is yet to be seen yet.

and thought this was cool gif of the underwater creature from teaser trailer
https://www.abload.de/img/a5tkeu.gif

Love the underwater gameplay in this series. That creature looks spooky as all hell,I hope he swallows kratos and we can rip our way out of his body. Any insider info you can shed ruben? Did you end up "marking your territory" anymore throughout the game? Getting very anxious for this release!

well i cant say much till game is out but i can say that battle with creature is my fav in the game. and i marked my territory in the game by doing the destruction for 80% of the game :)

Right on. Nice, so when stuff is blowing up,shattering,ect thats mostly ur work? Also I was referring to ur hockey mask insignia,gonna play through GOW3 and try and peep them out on there.

Love the underwater gameplay in this series. That creature looks spooky as all hell,I hope he swallows kratos and we can rip our way out of his body. Any insider info you can shed ruben? Did you end up "marking your territory" anymore throughout the game? Getting very anxious for this release!

Ugh, I've never seen that gif before. Effectively freaked out. I hate deep water, because I imagine **** like that lurking in it.

Ever play Shadow of the Colossus? There's a water creature in that game that scared me more than any horror game I've ever played.

lol nice. ya i wasnt able to add any of the masks in this time. but theres still time to do it :D ya example of what i did is in the singleplayer demo i did the boat crashing into the wood supports on the docks and the crate of apples breaking when elephant breaks threw it

Ugh, I've never seen that gif before. Effectively freaked out. I hate deep water, because I imagine **** like that lurking in it.

Ever play Shadow of the Colossus? There's a water creature in that game that scared me more than any horror game I've ever played.

Haha yeah thats part of the reason I like these underwater creatures is because they scare the crap outta me. That and levels were you scale something vertically for a long time really trigger my fear of these things and any game that can draw out that emotion are my favorites. Wow havent played Shadow of colossus in years. I saw they were gonna put out an hd version for ps3,might have to snag that up. As for that water monster he was scary as well as that pitbull/bull collossus. Yikes!

lol nice. ya i wasnt able to add any of the masks in this time. but theres still time to do it :D ya example of what i did is in the singleplayer demo i did the boat crashing into the wood supports on the docks and the crate of apples breaking when elephant breaks threw it

So how close to release are these games still in development? Nice work on that demo. This game is looking excellent

Ruben can you comment on the length of the single player mode compared to other GoW games? Has the inclusion of the multiplayer affected the single story this go around?

not sure if i can say on length but it did have a good amount of hours to beat it lol. and story i liked. had a feel of chains of olympus and ghost of sparta emotion to it :D. no singleplayer is actually a bigger team then the multiplayer team. there is no loss for the other

Back