God Of War: Ascension

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I wish i didnt watch the 30 minute gameplay vid..it's the same exact thing on the demo. Oh well, atleast it'll be more surprises in the game.

I just finished the demo and I think it was crazy good! the way that giant hand mutate and fighting it was just awesome! Sorry I forgot the name of those two mini boss.

Finally broke down and played the demo_Once again SSM has blown my mind with this series. Such an beautiful game so far. Just amazing,and the sense of scale....wow. Can they get any bigger!? That said I did have a hard time seeing what I was doing in some areas. The camera was scaled back a little too far. Hopefully things like this will be addressed before release.

Played the Demo yesterday, looks like its gonna be another solid GOW game, i love how angry Kratos is :)

glad u guys like the demo. just wait till the day its released cause ill be posting a behind the scenes vid of the destruction i did for the game :D

I haven't watched any game play or anything... so excited for my copy to arrive, so close! :D

Trying to finish off far cry 3 before this is released. I've platinumed all 3 games on the ps3.

This game isn't out on pc.

I assume you're taking a crack at Solid cause we love our PC's? lol

We game - period. We just prefer our PC's cause yep they kick all kindz of ***.
But that's ok. There is still console love too, for certain games and exclusives :wink1:
Gotta do what ya gotta do.

Back