God Of War: Ascension

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Counting down the days for the release! I needed an extra remote and I was lucky to find The God Of War Saga Combo pack with the red controller at best buy for $60 :rock I thought it was long gone and sold out at retailers.

Got it today.
AMAZING game, but don´t know if it REALLY looks the best.
I think 3 was slightly better, although who am I kidding...3 and Ascension doesn´t take each other much. Those are great looking games, to say the least.,
Could connect to the review everywhere, especially loosing Kratos, when the action pans out and the parry system turning buggy and spoling the combos.
Nevertheless I played it for 6hrs straight today and I´m looking forward to continue and trying mp next week...

Not the case with local game shop just around the corner.
Only the contents of the special edition and mp doesn't work now. everything else is working fine...
;)

i also got it

as i been playing it, it is not As Awesome as GoW3 but none the less it is a Great game :)

45408_10151317144401453_822202597_n.jpg

looks pretty good...I'll pick this one up when it goes on sale....too much to play right now....still have to finish a couple of games....and I've the Show to play...

Love it so far, but I have to step back on the part of beating the hardest part in on run.

Now there were like 3 and 1 of those for REALLY wrong reasons:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So this gets buggy a few times, but otherwise it´s great.

Spoiler Spoiler:

My friend told me after the first level/part, game gets repetative quick.

OMG !!! this GOW is as good as the other ones. I dont know why people are calling it the weakest. this is so epic.
just did the first fury and it was behond epic how you finish her.

WOW unreal.

OMG !!! this GOW is as good as the other ones. I dont know why people are calling it the weakest. this is so epic.

WOW unreal.

You should be a professional reviewer. Every game would get an epic out of 10. It'd be a little predictable, but still funny.

WOW unreal.

If you ask me, it´s not as good as GOWIII.
The graphics are slightly better, but not much.
And the game is a bit more buggy and at times frustrating and like a reviewer said...difficulty switches.
But I thought that they´d **** it up.
But I´m pleasently surprised.
Looking forward to how it´s ending...

Back