Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Height reference:

th

Good eye, I'd agree, looks like X-Plus '54, not a bad piece but you can get the Banpresto, which is better, for less money and it's the same size.

the only reason I don't think its Xplus is The tail . the Xplus goes straight back and the mouth is more closed. it could be the lighting but the bottom one looks to have more detail as well .

toy-tok-1537.jpg

ef21d5e4cc1a05b62a0682e77cf966f4_zpsa44d63a0.jpg

I think the tail isn't attached or something. Everything about the sculpt, even the hand positions, match the X-Plus perfectly.

I'm a old time Godzilla fan, I'm primarily a hot toys 1/6 and 1/4 scale collector, but these have really caught my attention... I'm hooked.. I hope to get the Godzilla in the next week or so.. followed by Ghidrah...are they as cool as they look?

I'm a old time Godzilla fan, I'm primarily a hot toys 1/6 and 1/4 scale collector, but these have really caught my attention... I'm hooked.. I hope to get the Godzilla in the next week or so.. followed by Ghidrah...are they as cool as they look?

the Xplus are extremely impressive

If you are talking about the MonsterArts, which I think you are since you mention Ghidorah, they are pretty impressive 6" figures. Nice articulation and detail. My favorites are the Burning Godzilla and Spacegodzilla so far. Don't have Ghidorah yet. The only thing I can think about warning you of is that the joints can be loose sometimes. People have had some issues with sagging wings and neck joints that pop off on Ghidorah, for example. They can also be pretty pricey as well. I try to hold out for deals on them to get them at prices that I feel more comfortable paying.

For all the issues noted with Ghidorah, I'm glad they started with '91, you gotta figure they'll be getting to '65 and I'd like to get that one and you'd think they'll improve over the first one.

If you are talking about the MonsterArts, which I think you are since you mention Ghidorah, they are pretty impressive 6" figures. Nice articulation and detail. My favorites are the Burning Godzilla and Spacegodzilla so far. Don't have Ghidorah yet. The only thing I can think about warning you of is that the joints can be loose sometimes. People have had some issues with sagging wings and neck joints that pop off on Ghidorah, for example. They can also be pretty pricey as well. I try to hold out for deals on them to get them at prices that I feel more comfortable paying.

Yes I was referring to the Monster Arts figures... they do look damn good! Thanks for the tip!

A the photos of G 64 look great.

The ony one that made me not sure is this one. I am sure that it is the angle but his neck just seems a bit long in this shot.

tumblr_mi2v1rTqSV1rnporpo6_500.jpg

I'd agree from that angle the neck looks long. I think it still looks completely badass. And I'm sure posing it in some ways can disguise it.

But if it is indeed long and not just us, then maybe Yuki Sakai tends to always do his neck that way?
godzilla_64_small.jpg
[/URL]

This is a version that I've been waiting for. Instant buy. I think he looks great. I just wished he was at least 12" tall.

Back