Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get outta the frame Manda!

377648_10151459510166117_1936100060_n.jpg

Actually, Manda looks pretty hot and who's that creature down at the bottom?

Ba-bumm-tsssshh!! :wave

That Kong looks incredible. Give me a V-Rex (and some Venatosaurs if possible) and you've got a deal, Bandai.

That Kong figure does look pretty sweet.

I had a chance to see Peter Jackson's 360 3D King Kong at Universal Studios Hollywood today. Damn, what a blast! The tram was jumping about the entire time! :D :clap

I'd agree from that angle the neck looks long. I think it still looks completely badass. And I'm sure posing it in some ways can disguise it.

But if it is indeed long and not just us, then maybe Yuki Sakai tends to always do his neck that way?
godzilla_64_small.jpg
[/URL]

Hmmm. Interesting. I have that piece and never thought the neck looked long. I know G had a longer neck in G Vs M. I actually love that look. It's far and away my fav. G suit. I think on that Monsterarts photo we are talking about, it looks a tad longer because of the bend foward it seems to have. It only looks a smidge too long in that photo but looks good in the others. I assume it's just that.

This is from the movie, he definitely had a long neck at times.

godzilla%201964.bmp

tumblr_mi2v1rTqSV1rnporpo6_500.jpg

Perhaps it's because the neck looks a little thicker in this photo?? I don't know. No big deal. I am geting this anyways. It looks great in all the other shots. Bring on classic Rodan, Ghidorah, Anguirus, Mothra, and the rest!!

When it comes to accurrate sculpts, no one is better at Godzilla than Sakai in my book, he is unbelievable and all my favorite G's I own have been sculpted by him.

SSC has
Mechagodzilla

Monsters - General Collectible Figure

Individual price: US $49.99
save 37%

It just bums me that Gamera gets no love....

I feel this way with Spectreman.
X Plus did release a Spectreman figure in December last year. I want a Dr.Gori figure now to go with my Spectreman figure.

Last edited:
When it comes to accurrate sculpts, no one is better at Godzilla than Sakai in my book, he is unbelievable and all my favorite G's I own have been sculpted by him.

That's why this recently announced Godzilla figure is correct.
The neck is not too long.

No question that Sakai is the master. It's just something is just a bit off to me in that photo. When I copare that photo to my Sakai model the only thing I can think of that makes it look off to me is perhaps G is too hunched over or something. Again it's great in all the other photos but there is something slightly off in this photo. No big deal.

tumblr_mi2v1rTqSV1rnporpo6_500.jpg

room015.jpg

Back