Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this has been posted already,
but just found out about this guy coming in January 2014!
Battra looks amazing!!!

bnr_battla_B01_fix.jpg

:woo

Looks like we're getting the entire Heisei lineup. Where's Mothra!?

I hope we get Larval Battra too :panic:

X-Plus 30 cm Kiryu is coming out this October. They'd already released him in polystone, but this one's a vinyl figure. Looks pretty awesome.

kiryu_kai_01.jpg

kiryu_kai_02.jpg

kiryu_kai_03.jpg

kiryu_kai_04.jpg

kiryu_kai_05.jpg

I was really excited about him, but he's a little too skinny from what I've seen. If I see him on clearance anywhere, I'll let you know

I really thought the 25 cm captured the menacing look of the suit a lot better. They had released the 25 cm before the 30 and I was kind of hoping they'd just up scale the 25 cm sculpt since I liked it so much. Even more so, I would have liked it if they had just used the Monster Maker model kit liked they had done with some of their earlier releases. It looks amazing.

g02a.jpg
I never did get use to this Godzilla from GMK, but damn that's as close as it gets. :lecture

X-Plus 30 cm Kiryu is coming out this October. They'd already released him in polystone, but this one's a vinyl figure. Looks pretty awesome.

Do want. Is Diamond going to distribute this guy or are they focusing on playing catch-up with previous releases?

The only thing I don't like about GMK Godzilla is from a profile, he's got like a hunchback that looks weird, otherwise he's badass.

No doubt. Even with the combined attacks of Mothra, Baragon, and KG, he owns!

As a matter of fact, I just started up this bad boy. 105 min. :rock

So I got the Destroyah Expansion set during SDCC but couldn't find Destroyah himself at the show... so I ordered it online and got it yesterday... man what a badass figure it is!
The design work on it is simply a work of art! And he's massive!
Love it!!

Next one to get... Gidorah!

X-Plus 30 cm Kiryu is coming out this October. They'd already released him in polystone, but this one's a vinyl figure.

This is just unfair... There's '74s *** and now second version of Kiryu but no '92s? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY???

So I got the Destroyah Expansion set during SDCC but couldn't find Destroyah himself at the show... so I ordered it online and got it yesterday... man what a badass figure it is!
The design work on it is simply a work of art! And he's massive!
Love it!!

Next one to get... Gidorah!

Destoroyah is a beast! He actually makes Ghidorah look small :lol

Well, pretty sure Gidorah wins on the hight and Wingspan departments, but as for massiveness, yeah... Destroyah rules!
I saw Biollante during SDCC and it kills any other Kaiju in sheer volume! :lol

Awesome collection...:rock:rock
I'm still missing Rodan and Godzilla Jr... and obviously Gidorah... btw, did you have any issues with the wings?
I read that some of the King Gidorah figures had issues...

I'm still missing Rodan and Godzilla Jr... and obviously Gidorah... btw, did you have any issues with the wings?

Since that pic, I've added Little Godzilla and Kong. Kong is awesome.

I've been very careful with it, but I can see where most people have had problems with breakage. They do seem very delicate, but so far mine have been okay. I hardly touch them though...out of fear :lol

I never did get use to this Godzilla from GMK, but damn that's as close as it gets. :lecture

I love the GMK Godzilla. Definitely one of my favorite Godzilla designs. The scary fangs, crocodilian teeth, and white eyes really help to give him that fearsome look that he should have.

Do want. Is Diamond going to distribute this guy or are they focusing on playing catch-up with previous releases?

I can't say for sure, but it could be awhile before they get to him. There's a pretty big catalog of characters that have already been released that they could choose from and none of the teasers in the previews magazine pictures have shown Kiryu yet.

A lot of collectors have reported issues with sagging wings and loose neck joints on King Ghidorah. Tamashii seems to improve with every release, though. I bet if they make a Showa Ghidorah, which would be awesome, it'd be a lot better than the Heisei version quality-wise.

I can't say for sure, but it could be awhile before they get to him. There's a pretty big catalog of characters that have already been released that they could choose from and none of the teasers in the previews magazine pictures have shown Kiryu yet.

I guess it's for the best. Diamond seems pretty selective with what they bring back and their back catalog is pretty big as you've said, but I have faith they'll distribute Kiryu eventually. Too cool of a character for them to pass up. My wallet could use a break for a while anyway. :lol

Back