Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
81586029.gif

I don't know if anyone's confirmed this yet, but I came across this picture of the Godzilla and Biollante display and the tag on the lower left indicates that the Godzilla is indeed going to be an upcoming MonsterArts figure. Good news for me since I'm really not a big fan of the current Godzilla sculpt.

QEsFikdD0ZFhi7RSWNnbjQ.jpg

At least I'm hoping that's what it means. It's got the SHMA logo on that nameplate instead of the Perfect Model one so fingers crossed.

I don't know if anyone's confirmed this yet, but I came across this picture of the Godzilla and Biollante display and the tag on the lower left indicates that the Godzilla is indeed going to be an upcoming MonsterArts figure. Good news for me since I'm really not a big fan of the current Godzilla sculpt.

QEsFikdD0ZFhi7RSWNnbjQ.jpg

At least I'm hoping that's what it means. It's got the SHMA logo on that nameplate instead of the Perfect Model one so fingers crossed.

It does have the Tamashii Nations logo, however, which is the creators of the Perfect Model line....

TAMASHII_NATIONS_4c_Rich-BK_poge_Main.jpg

....and what you're looking at there is indeed the Perfect Model Godzilla:

1344685058207.jpeg

Ah, okay. My bad.

Bit of a shameless plug here, but given the recent Diamond announcements regarding X-Plus I've decided to pull out of the SHMA line and sell the eight figures I've got. Sticking with X-Plus from here on out for my Big G needs.

Ah, okay. My bad.

Bit of a shameless plug here, but given the recent Diamond announcements regarding X-Plus I've decided to pull out of the SHMA line and sell the eight figures I've got. Sticking with X-Plus from here on out for my Big G needs.

No worries.

What was that recent announcement made by Diamond?

Well, not really recent but it was the one about them distributing X-Plus in North America. I feel like since my days of spending $250+ on X-Plus are over, I might as well collect those on a more regular basis and fund them with my SHMA collection.

Well, not really recent but it was the one about them distributing X-Plus in North America. I feel like since my days of spending $250+ on X-Plus are over, I might as well collect those on a more regular basis and fund them with my SHMA collection.

...and save on shipping costs in the process. Very cool.

It does have the Tamashii Nations logo, however, which is the creators of the Perfect Model line....

TAMASHII_NATIONS_4c_Rich-BK_poge_Main.jpg

....and what you're looking at there is indeed the Perfect Model Godzilla:

1344685058207.jpeg

Looks like we will be getting both an sh monsterarts 89 g which is smaller than the 30 cm monsterarts biollante,
as well as a 12" plus perfect model 89 version...

Back