Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is creepy...I also put bandaids on my godzillas....:horror

:lol Well it's actually brown tape. That's my Brother's 93 Godzilla from Mechagodzilla 2. I have the same version in the group shot but not broken like his. We have doubles of many of the same figures. So yes he's been damaged and needed a band aid. The poor king.

I think the Super Premium Godzilla is a little bigger than that Trendmasters Ultimate Godzilla. Here's a picture of him I took on my kitchen table a few years ago. 8" Bandai Godzilla is in front of him for scale.

DSC00184.jpg
[/IMG]

how big is the super premium godzilla? im really looking for a big one :)

Ohhhh, I want a Super Premium

Got $1000 or more too, cuz that's what they go for now. Even though it'll be the Legendary design, NECA and JAKKS will offer up affordable options for large Godzillas. I've read an interview with Bandai that sounds like they may do a 12" Legendary figure. I just hope that it gets a better quality to the sculpt than Bandai America usually does.

I wanted that one but then with this new godzilla coming out I'm pretty sure I won't need it. Neca and jakks pacific seem to be making large scale godzilla figures and that's all I need to hear.

Got $1000 or more too, cuz that's what they go for now. Even though it'll be the Legendary design, NECA and JAKKS will offer up affordable options for large Godzillas. I've read an interview with Bandai that sounds like they may do a 12" Legendary figure. I just hope that it gets a better quality to the sculpt than Bandai America usually does.

Even my batmobile was cheaper. :gah:

How tall is that premium? There's a 2ft tall Godzilla figure in my local specialty/comic shop and they have him priced at $1200. I'm wondering if it's the same make.

Lets go half/half. :rotfl

How tall is that premium? There's a 2ft tall Godzilla figure in my local specialty/comic shop and they have him priced at $1200. I'm wondering if it's the same make.

Super Premium is 2 feet tall. They produced him in black, which is the one I have, and orange/yellow meltdown colors. I paid $500 for mine a few years ago.

Even my batmobile was cheaper. :gah:

Lets go half/half. :rotfl

Alright, you get custody on even days of the month. I get odd. :yess:

Super Premium is 2 feet tall. They produced him in black, which is the one I have, and orange/yellow meltdown colors. I paid $500 for mine a few years ago.

I am pretty sure that's it. If i can remember correctly they have both. Next time I go in there, I'll try to take a pic. Want it so bad :lol

Or we can just saw him in half.

You get feet to belly button and I get belly button to head. :yess:

Why don't you saw him vertically? This way you can lean him up on the shelf in a certain angle so that nobody knows you only got half the figure?

You're welcome.

As much as I love my super premium g I've often wanted them tore make the kaiyodo 89 4' tall g In a prepainted version. Kaiyodo often had prepainted versions of their kits like the prepainted 1/6 vader...all you have to do is assemble...

Knowing neca is making godzilla figures is comforting...hope they are solid!

As much as I love my super premium g I've often wanted them tore make the kaiyodo 89 4' tall g In a prepainted version. Kaiyodo often had prepainted versions of their kits like the prepainted 1/6 vader...all you have to do is assemble...

Knowing neca is making godzilla figures is comforting...hope they are solid!

:exactly:

Like a breast to a hungry baby.

Back