Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this image.

latest

I love my '64. Waiting to get some extra funds to pick up the '62. If the '74 is ever re-released, I'd be completely satisfied with that collection.

Yeah, the money shots were always up-front and center. I distinctly remember him peering over the mountain at the couple taking pictures, the first time he used his breath in the parking lot, and when he was snarling at the main characters at the end before he blew himself up to bits and saying oh my god I don't think Godzilla has ever looked better.

They did a great job with the face. I loved his feet and claws and his skin texture. And the spines were totally badass. Unfortunately, I don't think any of the figures have truly captured what I love about the suit. I think GMK Godzilla would make a great "closed mouth" figure, with his infamous grimace. And the angry brow. Yeah, I'd be on that like white on rice.

This is the only sculpt I have in a standard size of a closed mouth gmk G, and it was actually sculpted by the artist who sculpted the suit,
so despite it's being an urban style sofubi, it's very faithful to the look of gmk....it captures the ferocity of the snarl.....

image.jpg

These m-1 figures are made in extremely limited runs and are very heavy thick gauge rigid vinyl....
I wish the same artist would sculpt realistic versions of gmk godzilla figures.....

This is the only sculpt I have in a standard size of a closed mouth gmk G, and it was actually sculpted by the artist who sculpted the suit,
so despite it's being an urban style sofubi, it's very faithful to the look of gmk....it captures the ferocity of the snarl.....

View attachment 166311

These m-1 figures are made in extremely limited runs and are very heavy thick gauge rigid vinyl....
I wish the same artist would sculpt realistic versions of gmk godzilla figures.....

Those are cool. Really neat.

Yeah, if X-Plus can perfect this, I'd be good.

713873-gmk_10.jpg

Better look at the large scale BC 2014 Godzilla.

tumblr_njtqutKcjH1qcqjsdo1_540.jpg

Can't wait.

The kind of figure they should've put out with the film. Ah, well. It's a little hard to get enthusiastic for this knowing X-Plus is putting out a G14 with two heads standard, but I'd like to see it in person nevertheless. Best sculpt out of any of the Bandais (Creation or Japan).

Yeah, this is a 10" $25 figure you can walk into TRU and pick up, regardless of X-Plus or even my 12" NECA, I still want this too, it's a unique pose and I love the 2014 design and my dedicated collection of it. BC has definitely brought their A game to Godzilla 2014 vinyls.

Back