Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Sakai's dynamic piece this anime design looks good, in more traditional figure poses he looks too thin in the legs compared to the body, something I dislike about the 93/94 suit.

Anime Godzilla full body as represented by various collectibles.

SHMA

DHgdM6aVwAADwje.jpg

DHgdNXXV0AQ_xGF.jpg

DHgdN_OUAAEvbpE.jpg

DHgdOPaUMAAOQ9p.jpg

PPvoHRm.jpg

Bandai MMS Vinyl

DHflH_iUMAIAtIU.jpg

DHgQUI1UQAAkJsN.jpg

DHfR0YkU0AAMg-L.jpg

Bandai Candy (4") Figure

DHgDkv-UAAAwRhs.jpg

This looks like another lottery vinyl, possibly another Sakai, skin looks to take liberties to make him a bit less tree like.

DHgBnGcUwAEhDcQ.jpg

DHgMpKcUMAAI1T8.jpg

img_godzilla_01.jpg

Looks like an updated version of the dad dinosaur from the show dinosaurs

Does this thing even have any coloring beside green? I can't even tell if it has eyes or teeth. Wth?

Hhhhm. Not really diggin the gorilla like abdomen of anime G. It had a promising profile and interesting texture but when Japan first complained about 2014 looking fat, I think they needed to save the complaint for this new design. Those weird human like an muscles and bloated abdomen with elongated rib cage is so strange.

Godzilla and king kong's love child?

Good ol' Kongzilla. I have that one. Was never much for one offs and concept pieces, but had to have that one.

So... I bit the bullet, bought Kaiyodo's Shin Gojira vinyl kit and (kinda) finished building it. It was HUGE! 1.05 meter long from head to tail tip, 51 cm height from feet to head, nearly 71 cm overall height from feet to tailtip. Now I'm like... I'm DONE with this line for now. THIS is 100%-accurated replica from the original statue which was scanned into 3D model from the film itself. So many details. So gigantic. It has such epic presence and very stunning in person. Hands down one of my most favorite and one of the best piece in my collection.

Pardon my crappy iphone pic:
S__31023110.jpg

One word: If you are Gojira's die-hard fans, could and have an opportunity to get one of 3 ver. of this (colored, kit, gold) without paying scalper price, get it. THIS is Shin Gojira. Nothing else to say anymore.

Next step, I need to order custom acrylic case and make a proper display for Shin Goji. May take more pics after I finished building the display though.

BTW try filling yours in the legs with reinforced foam before assembling it. Like, really.

Here's another pic for how big Kaiyodo Shin Gojira is. Pardon my crappy iphone pics again:

S__31031325.jpg

Note that the monitor in this pic is 34" wide and that's HT Indy 1/6. Tail support is needed so I used sponge (for now). This thing is so big it took me 3 cans of 400ml primer in order to primed it properly!
I couldn't stop looking at it. Gorgeous. Highly recommended to those die-hard fans who're still on the fences.

Back