Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3-132.png

IMO even X-Plus' Gigiantic normal Shin pose is wayyyy too dynamic, except Gigantic Ric which fits perfectly with this scene:

ShinGodzilla3.jpg

I think it's weird choice for X-Plus though for making product which EX version is what it was meant to be. It's like Sideshow Perseus EX all over again, for me at least.

Well x-plus dips more and more into dynamic poses. And the x-plus pose is based on the marketing for the universal studios shin godzilla advertisement

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Even X-Plus normal gigantic Shin's pose was from Universal's advertisement, it still feels weird for me somehow.
Edit: normal gigantic shin is something like Sideshow new Terminator maquette. Did T-800 ever do THIS dynamic pose in the first movie at all?

the-terminator-t-800-maquette-300157-06.jpg

Well, gigantic ric is the way to go for this piece (for me). As its pose is clearly the moment when Shin Goji is doing atomic breath. I know it's up to people's preference but look, even the prototype of gigantic shin was originally sculpted with roaring mouth head instead of closed-mouth head.
If X-Plus normal Gigantic Shin is actually based from advertisement pic then normal ver. should've roaring head included, then there should be another head, atomic laser head with split mouth for Ric .
Lazy you, X-Plus.

Cool! Any pics?

Just found a vidrev of the exclusive one.
Garuda is just an accessory, you wouldn't be able to display it as a separate figure anyway.

MonsterArts Shin Godzilla reissue up at amiami.

I jumped on this so fast :lol

SO happy. Now I don't have to pay the ridiculous after market prices :yess:

Got one at HLJ, he's sold out there now; he's still up at Amiami and Anime-export for those that need him. After all the Force Friday stuff, I was so shocked to see him on top of all the other preorders available. The next 5 months will be expensive.

Got one at HLJ, he's sold out there now; he's still up at Amiami and Anime-export for those that need him. After all the Force Friday stuff, I was so shocked to see him on top of all the other preorders available. The next 5 months will be expensive.

I know. It's very out of the blue. I was contemplating getting him soon too, because I saw he was only getting more expensive. I was banking on a reissue or a "special color" version that would come stateside. This is just as good.

Looks like they're having licensing issues with the Monster Planet Godzilla Monsterarts. BBTS just emailed me saying bluefin can't distribute it and my PO will probably get cancelled. They're going to try to find another source, but it's not looking positive.

I'm just going to PO these ****ers from HLJ or amiami from now on. Fuuuuuu.

Oh well...At least I got a Shin Godzilla PO'd...I hope...

f432bc86960b9478747b6737f13b9aeb.jpg

6c2dd0a340adcc7f47033bc559253579.jpg

Saw these great posters, just ordered purple to go along with my gigantic xplus (eventually)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sooo... no one bought X-Plus Mecha G93?

Bought it. Liked it. Massive.

But sold it. Cut down my X-Plus collection to a third of what it was last year so I can focus on other lines. Sticking with kaiju that have origins during the Heisei era, which leaves Battra, Biollante, Spacegodzilla, Destoroyah, and Burning Godzilla. They're the boldest and bulkiest monsters and each has its own color scheme, making for an eye-catching albeit minimal shelf.

Gotta love a box day. Got the SHMA Shin Godzilla 4th Form Awakening Version today.
It is a nice figure and the accessories are a nice addition as well. I do wish that the
breath beam attached to the mouth like the tail beam does. I think the stand for it
is an eyesore. Here are a few pics of a few of my Shin figures on my "Shin Shelf".

Attachments

• 100_3920.JPG
    100_3920.JPG
    783.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_3921.JPG
    100_3921.JPG
    720.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_3922.JPG
    100_3922.JPG
    610.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_3925.JPG
    100_3925.JPG