Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pics :)

rodan1.jpg

rodan2.jpg

rodan3.jpg

rodan4.jpg

rodan5.jpg

rodan6.jpg

rodan7.jpg

That looks great. If they make a '56 Rodan (my favorite design) I'll definitely bite. I loved his "sacrifice" in GvMechaGodzilla '93.

I love Rodan in Ghidorah: The Three Headed Monster.
Rodan and Godzilla behaved like children fighting. Mothra had to mediate and get them to calm down. :rotfl

Just want to say I went through this entire thread page-by-page tonight and just saw some of the great Godzilla collections of all-time. I thought I had a great collection, but wow some of you guys have some great pieces. The X-Plus statues look amazing I just can't imagine getting into 300 dollar a figure. But you do get what you pay for in this hobby.

There hasn't been much news coming from Revoltech about their monster line has there? I wonder if they threw in the towel since Bandai has been cranking out this articulated ones.

I'm thinking of getting one...I really want burning Godzilla but he's taking forever to be released. If I go to Comic Con this year in NY i might just get a monster there. Common sense would say to pick up Godzilla, but Space Godzilla looks mighty cool to me as well.

https://www.ric-toy.ne.jp/top.html <---- they got painted pictures of Titanosaurus, Varan, and Kiryu coming out. Titanosaurus looks great. Varan's pose is meh. And I don't think this Kiryu looks exceptionally better than any of the other ones released.

Last edited:
The high end X-Plus collectibles are truly amazing! I'd love to own them all but HT is expensive enough! The price point is simply way out of my league. :(

If you mean statues as in kits, I have this site that shows almost all of them ever made. Most of these need to be painted and assembled, so I hope you are good with your hands a bit (I'm not, or I'd be buying these rather than the vinyls)

https://kaijukits.com/htm/god_gam_library.html

With this site, you can find the name and maker of particular statues and find them online easier. I recommend looking at all, but T's-Facto, Image, Yuji Sakai, Shinzen, Kaiyoda, and West Kenji typically make some great looking pieces.

Thanks for the link. But I don't see X Plus on there. Are the items on those lists statues only? And are X Plus items not statues? I really know next to nothing about Godzilla collectibles. I have a few, including a great 1985 Godzilla from Japan, but I'm mostly uninformed about these things.

Thanks for the link. But I don't see X Plus on there. Are the items on those lists statues only? And are X Plus items not statues? I really know next to nothing about Godzilla collectibles. I have a few, including a great 1985 Godzilla from Japan, but I'm mostly uninformed about these things.

They are more like garage kits. The X-Plus are statues...but you don't have to assemble and paint them as much as garage kits and they are more mass produced. There are plenty of pictures of X-Plus statues back in this thread as some of the fellow members here have several. I don't have any. They are better for advice. Sorry.:(

Oh, it's all good. I just can't tell half of these things from each other, or get a good idea of what they're actually worth. Your help is definitely appreciated!

I'm sorry, but I'm about to spam this thread with pictures of these great kits that I wish I A) had the money for and B) had the assembly/painting skill required. But they are gorgeous. Besides, it's been slow here the past few weeks.

Y242-bi1-GODZILLA-2000-MILLENNIUM.jpg

godzilla2000a.jpg

Godzilla-GMK.jpg

godzilla1964.jpg

Y817-bi-GODZILLA-VS-KING-GHIDORAH.jpg

:gah:

I forgot I never posted these...after seeing Maulfan talk about these little statues I got some of the new(er) ones when I went to a convention last year. They are cool little things for sure.

Godzilla 1965 - Invasion of the Astro Monster
2012-07-23_12-44-46_467.jpg

2012-07-23_12-44-54_461.jpg

Godzilla 1968 - Destroy All Monsters
2012-07-23_12-44-12_632.jpg

2012-07-23_12-43-58_84.jpg

2012-07-23_12-44-25_522.jpg

Godzilla 1972 - Godzilla vs. Gigan
2012-07-23_12-42-51_25.jpg

2012-07-23_12-42-51_25.jpg

2012-07-23_12-42-37_537.jpg

Godzilla 1975 - Terror of MechaGodzilla
2012-07-23_12-41-44_904.jpg

2012-07-23_12-42-11_715.jpg

These things kick ass. It's amazing at their size that they can truly replicate entire scenes.

Here are some scans of the next MonsterArts releases, Burning Godzilla and Godzilla Jr. It looks like the scrapped the straight repaint of the normal Godzilla they had previewed before and went for a bulkier sculpt on Burning Godzilla. Sorry they're not very clear.

4sx3i.cschoiq5mj4XulXQ.jpg

gjrma.jpg

Back