Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish we had a G Fest here in L.A. :(

Looks like a place I could spend the whole day in.

I'm going to the one next year in Chicago. I said enough is enough. It's time to get in on the action.

Do any of you know anybody who paints Godzilla kits, like professionally? I'm thinking of getting one, but won't attempt to put it together and paint it myself. If I can put faith in someone who can, I might get a couple of these kits.

Excellent pics! It looked like a great time! I would need to take a TON of money with me to an event like that! There is just way too much coolness NOT to buy anything! :lol

I'm going to the one next year in Chicago. I said enough is enough. It's time to get in on the action.

Do any of you know anybody who paints Godzilla kits, like professionally? I'm thinking of getting one, but won't attempt to put it together and paint it myself. If I can put faith in someone who can, I might get a couple of these kits.

I heard the Chicago G-Fest is the big one to go to.

There are a few painters here that you can commision for work. I can't think of their names at the moment. One of them, I think "silversurfer" or something like that, paints protos for sideshow.Correction... I remember now. His name here is silentsurfer.

Last edited:
Um, YES! Anyone know where they can be purchased? These, and the one of all the monsters snuggled in together. If someone has them or knows where to get them, please do let me know!

I'd like to have these two.

pic1.jpg

Ghidrah_Asai_Attack2.jpg

Um, YES! Anyone know where they can be purchased? These, and the one of all the monsters snuggled in together. If someone has them or knows where to get them, please do let me know!

I also really like the one where they are snuggled together. It's all the monsters from Final Wars except they are all the retro versions of each other. Good eye.

The only thing I can recommend are go on kaijukits.com and find whichever ones you like. You can atleast find out the artist and name. After that Ebay might be your best option. :dunno:taz

Here are some of the other cooler ones he did:

Godzilla 1954
AoGoji-54.jpg

Godzilla 1954 (2)
AoGoji-54-2.jpg

Godzilla 1955
AoGoji-55.jpg

AoGoji-55-2.jpg

Godzilla 1962
AoGoji-62.jpg

Godzilla 1962 (2)
AoGoji-62-2.jpg

Godzilla 1964
AoGoji-64.jpg

Godzilla 1964 (2)
AofGoji-64-2.jpg

Godzilla 1965
AoGoji-65.jpg

Godzilla 1989
AofGoji-89.jpg

Godzilla 1991
AoGoji-91.jpg

Godzilla 1995
AoGoji-95.jpg

Godzilla 2002
AoGoji-03.jpg

Godzilla 2002 (2)
AoGoji-03-2.jpg

There's also a cool Godzilla 2000 one he did with the ship in his mouth.

I also really like the way he did the Gigantis costume. At times, I think Gigantis looks more ferocious than the original Godzilla...I'm thinking the teeth play a major role. And I liked the slimmer look for Godzilla monsters, such as '55, '64, '04. I love GMK Godzilla's head, but the beer belly and weird hunch kind of irritate me. The maquette looked more natural.

I have both of these as lesser Bandai kits, love them, Sakai is the master.

I saw them way back in the beginning of this thread. They look great. I also have the smaller diet building statue, as well as the Godzilla breaking out of the iceberg, and him coming out of the dirt from Mothra vs. Godzilla. I believe they all came in a set along with a burning Godzilla diorama (atleast the ones I got).

Damn are all those model kits. That last Godzilla is badass. What I really want is a 1954 version Godzilla figure they should make it happen.

Some better pictures of the new MonsterArts.

header.jpg

photo02.jpg

photo01.jpg

photo03.jpg

photo04.jpg

photo05.jpg

1000076618_1.jpg

If Burning Godzilla looks that good as the final product that is a first-day purchase. Im going to comic con in NY this year and I'm thinking that I'll make one of these monsterarts my big buy this year. I doubt Burning Godzilla will be out in time so it is between Godzilla or Space Godzilla.

Back