Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some better pictures of the new MonsterArts.

photo02.jpg

Now that Burning Godzilla will be mine! Thanks for the new pics. 68,000 yen and due out in November is what I have heard.

What a beauty.

If Burning Godzilla looks that good as the final product that is a first-day purchase. Im going to comic con in NY this year and I'm thinking that I'll make one of these monsterarts my big buy this year. I doubt Burning Godzilla will be out in time so it is between Godzilla or Space Godzilla.

I suggest SpaceGodzilla. I think it's the best one they've released so far.

I suggest SpaceGodzilla. I think it's the best one they've released so far.

Yeah he's certainly nice to look at. It's a shame his movie was so terrible. Always liked his design but the film makes me want to puke.

Wow. Where did I come up with that? Around 7200 yen or 91 bucks is what I meant. Sorry about that. Glad they went with the new sculpt on Burning G.

That's still more expensive than the first Godzilla, wasn't he like 70? I agree with the sculpt. The head screams Godzilla vs. Destroyah now.

That Burning Godzilla got me so excited I decided to post this for any of you who have not seen the original credits to Godzilla vs. Destroyah. I saw earlier in this thread some were upset they didn't get to see it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGdkzNjbuqU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGdkzNjbuqU[/ame]

It'll be a tough and tempting wait (not to mention long), but I'm waiting for a Millenium or GMK design before buying a Godzilla from the MonsterArts line.

It'll be a tough and tempting wait (not to mention long), but I'm waiting for a Millenium or GMK design before buying a Godzilla from the MonsterArts line.

Buy one now and buy one later. It'll be atleast a year at the very least before the millenium series even gets looked at as it seems to be going so far. And it's not even guaranteed. I don't know how you could pass up Burning Godzilla! :panic:

If they even do millenium Godzilla...especially 2000, I hope it looks more like the original art:
godzilla2000.jpg

I LOVE the more serpentine-looking head with the longer neck and thinner body. I'm so mad that the costume designer forgot the original art and maquette when he made the costume (he just went off of memory:slap) so we ended up with toad-face Godzilla. And I don't hate how he looked on screen, but he could have looked so much more menacing if they stuck with the plan.

We have Godzilla 2000 figures that already look just like the suit. He's been represented well. Give us a figure of that style and it would be the coolest figure!

Burning Godzilla is indeed glorious... I came home with a $50 Comic-Con GC though, so I might use it on the regular Godzilla instead. Believe me I'd rather have the burning version, but there's nothing else of interest on the gift card list that $50 could make a large enough dent on. Hrm. Maybe I'll get Burning G after all and wait for Star Wars' Commander Bacara to make it onto the list. I know it'll happen over the next few months.

Burning Godzilla is indeed glorious... I came home with a $50 Comic-Con GC though, so I might use it on the regular Godzilla instead. Believe me I'd rather have the burning version, but there's nothing else of interest on the gift card list that $50 could make a large enough dent on. Hrm. Maybe I'll get Burning G after all and wait for Star Wars' Commander Bacara to make it onto the list. I know it'll happen over the next few months.

Bacara's a beauty. I'm waiting for a Commander Wolffe (and praying :rotfl).

Back