Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
take your kid to work day .

830px-4966692082_b551f1f0e5_b.jpg

LOL!
Gotta love dad's around the world. :yess: :rotfl

The polar opposites in expressions is classic.

He's not out yet. Scheduled for release in September and will probably be out in Japan in late September and slowly make his way to U.S. retailers after that. He cost about $120 at most places, but I've seen him for a little less.

Bit the bullet and ordered the X-Plus 30cm '92 and '01 figures from HobbyLink Japan. They're listed as out-of-stock, but that's apparently what the site calls backorders; items that are definitely unavailable are listed as discontinued. Now that I've got the order in, they'll try to get ahold of the figures. Fingers crossed I receive good news in the coming days (or weeks). :pray:

Otacute might also have a 30cm '01 lying around somewhere, seeing as he's on backorder as well. No '92, though.

Bit the bullet and ordered the X-Plus 30cm '92 and '01 figures from HobbyLink Japan. They're listed as out-of-stock, but that's apparently what the site calls backorders; items that are definitely unavailable are listed as discontinued. Now that I've got the order in, they'll try to get ahold of the figures. Fingers crossed I receive good news in the coming days (or weeks). :pray:

Otacute might also have a 30cm '01 lying around somewhere, seeing as he's on backorder as well. No '92, though.

Congrats! Must of costs a small fortune!

One of my favorites along with Vs. Monster Zero and Vs. Megalon because of Jet Jaguar.

images
images

Hell yeah! All good ones. :hi5:

Speaking of Godzilla vs Megalon... this one was suppose to be remastered onto blu ray. A company called Tokyo Shock was taking on the project. They did Destroy All Monsters and was suppose to move right on to vs Megalon, but I have heard anything since.

What do you guys think about this one:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vwAHiZQmLw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vwAHiZQmLw[/ame]

I'm really liking this but afraid to check on the price. :D

Congratulations. I've had pretty good luck with the backorder stuff for the most part. I was able to get my Varan that way, but sadly they weren't able to secure me a 30 cm Godzilla 1989.

They're very expensive figures, but I consider my X-Plus figures to be the gems of my collection. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vwAHiZQmLw

I think it could end up being a really cool figure, but with the price of C-3PO from the same line, it might be out of the price range I'm willing to pay.

I think it could end up being a really cool figure, but with the price of C-3PO from the same line, it might be out of the price range I'm willing to pay.

That's what I was basing my comment on about being afraid to check on it's price. C3PO is already at a crazy high pricepoint. :panic:

Been oohing and aahing over this guy on eBay for weeks and was curious if anyone's seen him before.

$(KGrHqEOKnQE6O(ZEyKBBPhVz)VIQg~~60_57.JPG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-and-A...476?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58935aa9ac

I love nearly everything about this statue; the sculpt, the size, the pose, even the price isn't too unreasonable. The one thing I can't stand is the color they chose for his teeth. Brown just makes them blend in with the mouth, making him appear toothless. If they'd have gone with yellow or white, it would look fantastic.

Congrats! Must of costs a small fortune!

Congratulations. I've had pretty good luck with the backorder stuff for the most part. I was able to get my Varan that way, but sadly they weren't able to secure me a 30 cm Godzilla 1989.

They're very expensive figures, but I consider my X-Plus figures to be the gems of my collection. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.

After browsing the web and seeing $350+ to $400+ prices, I got used to the idea of $300-ish shipped. Missed the boat on the old ones so if that's the lowest price I can get, so be it. I'm only planning on buying three X-Plus figures for my collection, all from the 30cm series, and all Godzilla himself. Assuming this backorder business works out, I'm saving the third spot for either a '99 or '68 (or any suit that resembles the '68 from the Showa era). By the time they release the design I want in that size, I'll be ready and can pay the initial price.

Hell yeah! All good ones. :hi5:

Speaking of Godzilla vs Megalon... this one was suppose to be remastered onto blu ray. A company called Tokyo Shock was taking on the project. They did Destroy All Monsters and was suppose to move right on to vs Megalon, but I have heard anything since.

They released it on DVD, haven't seen anything on BD yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vwAHiZQmLw

As of tonight, I can't afford to be interested in this! :lol MonsterArts will have to fulfill my posability needs.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, he'll almost definitely be more than a standard 30 cm scale X-Plus figure. The prices for the figures in this line have been really high up there. C-3PO from this series by Bandai is going to be $400. This looks like it'll probably be a rubber suit with some kind of internal armature or body for movement, so I expect it to be pretty pricey.

If that 12inch godzilla is more than 200 im not buying but its still tempting

Back