Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that 12inch godzilla is more than 200 im not buying but its still tempting
If you're referring to the Bandai Perfect Model Godzilla... you're not buying it.

The manufacturer has not announced a price yet, but there's no chance it will be at the $200 mark, unfortunately.

Unfortunately, he'll almost definitely be more than a standard 30 cm scale X-Plus figure. The prices for the figures in this line have been really high up there. C-3PO from this series by Bandai is going to be $400. This looks like it'll probably be a rubber suit with some kind of internal armature or body for movement, so I expect it to be pretty pricey.

Pssh, then forget this line. Plus they're tackling multiple licenses under the PM hood, so who knows how often we'll get Godzilla figures? Either way, I'm not paying $400 for a 12" figure. Not even Hot Toys has gotten to that point yet.

Unfortunately, he'll almost definitely be more than a standard 30 cm scale X-Plus figure. The prices for the figures in this line have been really high up there. C-3PO from this series by Bandai is going to be $400. This looks like it'll probably be a rubber suit with some kind of internal armature or body for movement, so I expect it to be pretty pricey.

it doesnt look like a rubber body based from what i can see on the head. the head looks like its made to move like the hard plastic figs.

32x.jpg

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the price to be official. If it's steep though, I'd just get a model kit. They sell them relatively cheap at conventions and usually look just as detailed (if not more) as that figure.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the price to be official. If it's steep though, I'd just get a model kit. They sell them relatively cheap at conventions and usually look just as detailed (if not more) as that figure.

Very cool!
I'll be sure to post here as I learn more.

I have X Plus Mothra and Anguirus statues. Mothra's wings are a little loose in the slots, and big dawg Anguirus's tail seems to fit in its slot precariously. What do you guys recommend using to attach or secure these pieces?

Thanks.

$400 for a figure?! Darn it! Will have to pass. I got too many other things on my plate to consider it though. Looks awesome nonetheless. :(

I recently picked up this Zilla Bank . its Fn huge . im guessng since that full bank next to it is holding 245.00 that this beast is gonna hold close to 2 Grand

HappyBirthdayTracey001.jpg

HappyBirthdayTracey002.jpg

Neat! Where did you find that?
i got it on ebay. the guy and i did a side deal with shipping included . i paid 185.00 shipped.
pricey but i love it . i think he was asking 230.00 before shipping. it came with the original box . it was brand new.

Is that made of glass Hydrobud?

nope , hard plastic . if it were glass then it would be a Bong ... :)

Back