Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, this is what a hugely successful shopping day on Amazon and eBay looks like. Thrilled about all three seasons of Avatar in one set, Gargoyles, and of course, Godzilla 1985 Japanese Edition.

DVDs.jpg

I used to watch that Gargoyles series! I had always hoped Disney would make a live-action feature film based on it! Goliath would be awesome on the big screen! :yess:

At this point Id just like to see Disney release the entire series on DVD.

They don't have it? I thought the show stopped running pretty early on so there was only like three seasons or something (which I think are on DVD as well).

But yeah, Gargoyles was my favorite cartoon as a (older) kid. Darker than your usual Saturday morning cartoon, great voice-work, awesome fights, a cool storyline--it would be awesome on the big screen to see their white eyes light up and they break out of the stone.

They don't have it? I thought the show stopped running pretty early on so there was only like three seasons or something (which I think are on DVD as well).

But yeah, Gargoyles was my favorite cartoon as a (older) kid. Darker than your usual Saturday morning cartoon, great voice-work, awesome fights, a cool storyline--it would be awesome on the big screen to see their white eyes light up and they break out of the stone.

They only released a season and a half at most before deciding sales didnt warrant the entire series being released. Which I can understand since Disney doesnt have all that much money :rolleyes:

They only released a season and a half at most before deciding sales didnt warrant the entire series being released. Which I can understand since Disney doesnt have all that much money :rolleyes:

Oh brother! :lol

Disney is wild.

I just noticed, along the bottom, you'll see that there are specifications listed about Godzilla.

Check out 'Character'.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

HAHAHA wtf??

There were 3 seasons. Season 3 is hard to find anywhere I hear.

Really? That stinks.... :monkey2

its a snap together kit my daughter 10 at the time put together . she painted the mouth and teeth as well .her first kit :)

She did a great job! :clap

That is AWESOME!!! :hi5:

until i saw cinemassecres reviews of godzilla I didnt know the franchise had several remakes. For instance when I saw godzilla 200 I thought it was godzilla jr all grown up.

Back