Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it will, I love the pose, I think it represents the persona of Kong in that film perfectly.

Also hoping strong sales may one day lead to a Baker Kong.

Kong looks awesome!! I just picked up a G14 and I need that Kong to display next to him.

I was thinking that as well BUT since godzilla is going to look different in his next film I'll just buy that one instead.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just saw this listed on the RIC website. The X-Plus 89 Godzilla from 2012 combined with the Biollante rose. Not happy about having to buy that Godzilla again to get the rose.
0808132402_59893ce224d09.jpg

That night-time Destoroyah looks an awful lot like my standard one. Maybe a shade darker and more brown, but I wouldn't know if not for the label.

Shin has seen more merchandise in a year than many designs have seen in decades and there are no signs of the market growing tired of it.

He's such an interesting take. He's exactly what the original film tried to make him out to be. And I'd love for artists to take a stab at what his next evolutionary step would look like since he's "unfinished"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There's also several forms for them to draw on, and most people want at least one representation of each. I'm only collecting SHMA, I'm a little bummed I missed out on the first few releases because I assumed they'd have US distribution. I have a PO in for the 4th form though and am excited for that. Was there any specific reasoning behind Bluefin not releasing them here?

Even I PO'd X Plus Gigantic Shin, I still have real interest in Tanaka's Shin Gojira (the glowing one in above pics). A 15", glowing, 1m-length mutated monster will be very fun to built and have such sight to behold in person.

There's also several forms for them to draw on, and most people want at least one representation of each. I'm only collecting SHMA, I'm a little bummed I missed out on the first few releases because I assumed they'd have US distribution. I have a PO in for the 4th form though and am excited for that. Was there any specific reasoning behind Bluefin not releasing them here?

I think it may have something to do with a licensing issue. I'm not 100% on that though.

It's not just Bluefin and the SHMA, American stores like BBTS got the MMS Form 4 but not Form 2 or Form 3, there was a lot of exclusion around Shin merchandise being sold outside Japan.

I'm toying with the idea of using a Godzilla head for a 12" Dragonborn figure. Does anyone have any insight into howthe size of these figures compare to standard 1/6 scale heads? The only comparisons I've been able to locate online are other Godzillas and other monsters! I think the 6" heads will be too small but I'm worried a 12" head might be too big.

any advice or images welcome!

naOTgds.jpg

p48Yksu.jpg

Y8HXUGg.jpg

6dWOkPq.jpg

With the passing of Nakajima I took out my autographed boxes to check them out; 2 from him, 1 from Satsuma, and 1 from Kitagawa. All great guys! I looked into it and didn't even realize that Nakajima didn't finish out the entire Showa series. I'm guessing those guys don't make many appearances anywhere? Either way these 3 were the most important obviously.

Back