Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX i think will be a switchout blade or lanzer he is weilding in one of his hands ala Ultimate Hobgoblin

Just a guess

Looking at the base both this and Spidey PF will pair up really nicely. Overall this piece looks really good. If the bag is solid it'll break just like the Snake Eyes and timber statue.

As much as I want to be out of this game I may have to get this to pair up. It'll be a slippery slope if Sideshow decides to make all Spidey villains.:slap

Last edited:
His left hand is closed fist, 10 bucks says the EX is a switchout hand wielding another weapon..

they said that the EX wouldn't be something traditionalists would like, if you hate the goggles you'll hate the EX... so I'm thinking its a more modern take on Green Goblin

they said that the EX wouldn't be something traditionalists would like, if you hate the goggles you'll hate the EX... so I'm thinking its a more modern take on Green Goblin

Yeah, that sounds right. It'll probably be another portrait with him wearing the goggles.

Looking at the base both this and Spidey PF will pair up really nicely. Overall this piece looks really good. If the bag is solid it'll break just like the Snake Eyes and timber statue.

As much as I want to be out of this game I may have to get this to pair up. It'll be a slippery slope if Sideshow decides to make all Spidey villains.:slap

It will be a while even if SS does make the villains.m

It will be a while even if SS does make the villains.m

Can't see the very bottom of the base in the video though huh? Anyone wanna guess how tall he is. I have to look up how tall the Spider Man PF is. He's a bit taller than that so

Man, the more I review this sculpt, the more I'm blown away! Just a beautiful design, can't wait for full reveal, & hoping he has substantial height, with an interesting/logical bottom base (which is not shown in preview). Will be displayed with the comi spidey line, Spidey, Venom, Carnage, & Rhino, so I need a villain showcasing an aerial attack.

Hoping Sideshow finally gets the collectors demand for these characters, & starts pumping them out more regularly. Doc Ock, Lizard, Scorpion, Vulture (a la XM design?), & yes Venom, for those who missed out on the comi, just to name a few, as the possibilities are vast, & grossly overdue.

If we collectors really want more Spidey villains, we should let Sideshow know often, & loudly, as past pleas/requests have fallen on deaf ears. Call, write, text, email, facebook, smoke signals if necessary. Just do it! I have.

Hobgoblin please! Sinister Six or Sinister Syndicate would be fresh and new...

Shocker, Scream, Chameleon, Electro, Doc Oct, Mysterio, Scorpion..... a Jack O Lantern?? Scream could look really cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back