Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex could be the pumpkin bomb hand we already see.

Or maybe one of his batarangs.

Or maybe they will surprise us with a more classic looking head? Although Igo said it was too late to do so...I admit though, the final head since they added all of the teeth doesn't look as monstrous as it did before in the digital sculpt teaser pic with those fangs...although I'm not sure why his teeth look so dirty...

Or, the Ex is a head with the goggles over his mask's eyes. That'd be the worse case scenario since the eyes on the mask are eye shields and it makes absolutely no sense at all to have the goggles on them so I wouldn't be surprised if that's it.

Ex could be the pumpkin bomb hand we already see.

Or maybe one of his batarangs.

Or maybe they will surprise us with a more classic looking head? Although Igo said it was too late to do so...I admit though, the final head since they added all of the teeth doesn't look as monstrous as it did before in the digital sculpt teaser pic with those fangs...although I'm not sure why his teeth look so dirty...

Or, the Ex is a head with the goggles over his mask's eyes. That'd be the worse case scenario since the eyes on the mask are eye shields and it makes absolutely no sense at all to have the goggles on them so I wouldn't be surprised if that's it.

I think the worse case scenario is going to happen. Igo made it clear that the peeps who didn't like the goggles would hate the EX. So, I'm thinking we'll be getting a switch out portrait wearing goggles. What a waste. A classic portrait should have really been a no-brainer with this piece.

Yeah, goggled portrait is the most likely. From a business sense, Sideshow should ALWAYS include a classic portrait, along with their artistic interpretation of any character. Safe, sound, creative, & sensible for all concerned. Still dig this statue though.

Many peeps on SF are now voicing their concerns about SS not producing many more villains for this line, which is way more disturbing. If this be the case, I hope for a Doc Ock at the very least, with tentacles positioned in a truly menacing pose. XM version falls way short for me, looking like a pudgy fart jumping for joy & clicking his heals. A rare miss for XM. If Spidey & Goblin sculpts are an indication of the quality level of villains to come (if any???!!!), their take on Doc will be stunning I'm sure.

Yeah, goggled portrait is the most likely. From a business sense, Sideshow should ALWAYS include a classic portrait, along with their artistic interpretation of any character. Safe, sound, creative, & sensible for all concerned. Still dig this statue though.

Many peeps on SF are now voicing their concerns about SS not producing many more villains for this line, which is way more disturbing. If this be the case, I hope for a Doc Ock at the very least, with tentacles positioned in a truly menacing pose. XM version falls way short for me, looking like a pudgy fart jumping for joy & clicking his heals. A rare miss for XM. If Spidey & Goblin sculpts are an indication of the quality level of villains to come (if any???!!!), their take on Doc will be stunning I'm sure.
Divo you are spot on with both comments. Couldn't of said it any better.

Getting to Doc, quite possibly the worst XM statue I've seen to date. Fat bas*turd

SS, the door is open for a home run here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

This will be fully revealed today. right? If yes, when does SS usually post full pics?

Thanks filip629, can't wait for this. On a positive note, SSAlex just confirmed at least two additional villains besides Goblin. Yeah, I know it was already speculated, but it's good to hear the confirmation. As mentioned by many, the odds are a Doc & Venom? After that, who knows? But at least there's hope for more down the line, which would probably depend on sales. Fair enough.

$519.99
300375_press01.jpg
300375_press03.jpg
300375_press07.jpg
300375_press08.jpg
300375_press09.jpg
300375_press10.jpg
300375_press11.jpg
300375_press15.jpg
300375_press13.jpg
300375_press12.jpg
feature1.jpg

No exclusive?

It's nice looking, but pass... price is insane

Damn...for that price, there isn't much being offered. At least Red Sonja has an awesome base to somewhat justify the price. Plus...I'm really not feeling his pose.

This thing does look huge with the glider though

compared to the apple, id says its 27 inches tall

but we can thank all those "Sideshow needs competition, XM rules" enthusiast for the price increases

yall love XM, start loving their price tags on Sideshow pieces...
ZOINK.

Haha at that price as much as I did want the Goblin to go with Spidey, nope, I'm out

My thoughts exactly. He looks great but when I saw that price tag I was shocked!! And I was thinking the same thing about XM statues... since they've been selling out, no wonder Sideshow has upped their prices on these statues. Prime 1, while expensive, is a good deal now considering the scale and detail on their 1/3 scale statues.

Wow. $520. $500 was cutoff point with SS. If this is the new price point I'm done with SS. Can't justify it anymore.

Don't know what to say, think, or feel. I'm in shock. Not the good kind.

Back