Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a hook on where to grab a Green Goliath? I'm waitlisted via SSC but it hasn't converted yet and I'm trying to see what my other options are...

Jedi_Mike said:
Anyone have a hook on where to grab a Green Goliath? I'm waitlisted via SSC but it hasn't converted yet and I'm trying to see what my other options are...

all of the e-tailers i know of are sold out but you may want to check the daily to see if one shows up, other than that there's the ol' ebay. i'm on the waitlist for the green too. good luck to both of us.

Mookeylama said:
looking more at the pics, anyone think that the Wolvie comiquette is a bit TOO small to be in scale w/ Hulk?

I think so also.But it seems the majority thinks they fit perfectly together...personnaly i wouldnt display them like that.

all i know is that this is the fuuucken shiiit and i cant wait to get this fuuucker

Mookeylama said:
looking more at the pics, anyone think that the Wolvie comiquette is a bit TOO small to be in scale w/ Hulk?
Wolvie's about 5' 3" and Hulk is like 7' or 8' tall, so I think it's about right.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Wolvie's about 5' 3" and Hulk is like 7' or 8' tall, so I think it's about right.

i guess its how you look at it. i agree that they are close to being in scale. wolvie is the "stump" and he's squaring off against the green giant.

yeah i know their relative height. i guess that 1st pic above makes him look small. the next 2 look great. it'd prolly look perfectly in scale if a pick up Wolvie off his base and slap him up on Hulk's shoulders! *SNIKT* kinda like action figures!

i'd get a hernia tho...

I thought it was said somewhere that the Wolverine Comiquette isn't 1/4 scale.

Actually, the Hulk's about 10 feet tall. He's not just big. He's huge. His size in the film was not an exaggeration.

So, yeah, the proportions are accurate.

Monk said:
Actually, the Hulk's about 10 feet tall. He's not just big. He's huge. His size in the film was not an exaggeration.

So, yeah, the proportions are accurate.
If Hulk is 10 ft tall, the PF should be 30". The Hulk PF is nowhere near that.

dsc00486hd1.jpg

dsc00487xz2.jpg

okay, sorry for crummy pics, but camera was acting up and then the battery died lol. but i think they look good together now. all i did was set Wolvie next to Hulk and place some stuff under wolvie's base to tilt his gaze up at Hulk's face. gotta get some better concealed stuff to raise the base but i like the look it gives. kinda like a mega scale Versus piece.
plus i remember Andy himself stating that these two would be pretty close in scale to each other.

Last edited:
well i do seem to recall certain storylines that had Hulk gaining mass and getting proportionately bigger/taller as he became more furious (to an extent). kinda like how he gets stronger the madder he gets. i think it may've been the Ultimates that introduced that idea. McFarlane and Keown used to draw him bigger than most too.

Mine Hulk Waitlist is in queue to convert! on the 28th it'll be active which means Hulk will probably arrive next week!!! :rock

Back