Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, i what im really trying to do is save money that way the next time something like this happens, aka "sudden impulse" purchase i would have money in the savings to cover it without having to sweat about it. unfortunately sideshow's timing this first and second quarter is not in my favor. i've already canceled my luke and yoda PF, boba fett PF and a couple other choice reserves. my problem is that i see something and preorder it without really thinking about whether or not i absolutely like or want it.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Good move buddy. Sell some stuff and get both if you can. :cool:
Both Hulks! My wife would *not* be amused.... :lol It'll be just one for me, but of course since its the Grey with that $425 price tag I'm going to have to make some serious decisions about what stays and goes in my collection. I would prefer having just one Hulk anyway (or at least just one on display) so they don't take away from one another. Having the Grey means my collection will be more eclectic than iconic but I'm fine with that. I can always take a trip down to Ft. Lauderdale if I want to see a Green. :devil

Khev said:
I can always take a trip down to Ft. Lauderdale if I want to see a Green. :devil
stop by tampa and check mine out too!!! lol... i've decided im gonna look into getting one in two weeks when i get my scholarship check.... :monkey3 its supposed to be for educational needs.

Khev said:
Both Hulks! My wife would *not* be amused.... :lol It'll be just one for me, but of course since its the Grey with that $425 price tag I'm going to have to make some serious decisions about what stays and goes in my collection. I would prefer having just one Hulk anyway (or at least just one on display) so they don't take away from one another. Having the Grey means my collection will be more eclectic than iconic but I'm fine with that. I can always take a trip down to Ft. Lauderdale if I want to see a Green. :devil

:lol Those wives sure are funny, uh? Worrying about bills like mortgages, electricity and food. What's wrong with them? :confused:

Once I set up my livingroom after our remodeling you're welcome to stop by. :cool:

Wife just told me to go ahead a Wait List for the HULK (its going to be an early B-Day present) so fingers crossed! I decided to go Green. :rock

Good luck, Jedi Mike. Mine converted in about a week's time.

Seems like everyone is getting one for their b-day. :lol

I started a trend.

Jedi_Mike said:
Wife just told me to go ahead a Wait List for the HULK (its going to be an early B-Day present) so fingers crossed! I decided to go Green. :rock

Good luck Mike! It seems your chances are pretty good and that was mighty nice of your wife too.

hairlesswookiee said:
ok so i tried my luck with the wait list. what do you guys think my chances are?? should i check out ebay or hope someone here gets rid of one??[/quote
if something is sought after like a gray ss hulk is then you are probably looking at ebay prices.what fellow freak is going to give up a cash profit for a forum friend or member.i will forever sing their prases if there is such a selfless person.

the Doctor said:
if something is sought after like a gray ss hulk is then you are probably looking at ebay prices.what fellow freak is going to give up a cash profit for a forum friend or member.i will forever sing their prases if there is such a selfless person.
there are some out there.
P1XAR snagged 4 and passed 3 along at cost.

4 accounts and one helluva connection that day.
I barely got thru for even 1.

Not to start any bashing but 4 accounts is a bit much. to have 4 accounts one would have to have 4 different credit cards with different names and shipping addresses. I cry not fair but I guess more power to him. Word.

to be honest Im not 100% sure they were all his accounts.
Some people who have good friends on the boards lend out their account info to allow others to order for them cause they cant be online when the PPO goes up.

BUT some people also are able to have multiple accounts with different billing addresses as well.

Im pretty sure P1XAR does it with good intentions only.

Ive pretty much abandoned the Flipper War. I can understand why its done. NOt eveyrbody can be loaded to comfortably afford these high end pieces without flipping.
The only thing Im TOTALLY against is when somebody parades around crying about how much they "HAVE to have a piece for their collection" then get one from someone at a good price due to this fake crusade and immediately flip it. Those are blatant liars IMO.

occulum said:
to be honest Im not 100% sure they were all his accounts.
Some people who have good friends on the boards lend out their account info to allow others to order for them cause they cant be online when the PPO goes up.

BUT some people also are able to have multiple accounts with different billing addresses as well.

Im pretty sure P1XAR does it with good intentions only.

Ive pretty much abandoned the Flipper War. I can understand why its done. NOt eveyrbody can be loaded to comfortably afford these high end pieces without flipping.
The only thing Im TOTALLY against is when somebody parades around crying about how much they "HAVE to have a piece for their collection" then get one from someone at a good price due to this fake crusade and immediately flip it. Those are blatant liars IMO.
I totally understand the whole flipping thing as well.

On another note, if someone did that whole fake crusade thing to me I think that I would hunt them down and take back my item.

P1XAR probably did get all those Hulks with good intentions in mind, so I say good for him and those involved. At least they went to board members who hopefully won't take advantage of his kindness and just flip it right away.

the Doctor said:
hairlesswookiee said:
ok so i tried my luck with the wait list. what do you guys think my chances are?? should i check out ebay or hope someone here gets rid of one??[/quote
no i like the Green version much better. not only does it envision Hulk more IMO, but the Green sticks out much more color wise.

Back