Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit I wasn't at all tempted by this.
But........it's really growing on me.:horror

I have no idea why but I'm getting drawn into thinking about abusing my overdraft and picking this up.

must....stay.....strong......

I m getting this day one order for me still hope SS will change glossy paint into matt finish so it wont look cheap...... Just Matt finish paint also can change so many minds here

Hey DHAVAL r u getting this one too? I already have Bats and Ivy on PO, and later on Supes i can afford more...and i know u will start steet fighter line too...:)

Hey DHAVAL r u getting this one too? I already have Bats and Ivy on PO, and later on Supes i can afford more...and i know u will start steet fighter line too...:)

yehh i m started Street Fighter Line tOo i m looking forward to DC line & SF line only selective Marvels :wink1:..... & yes i m getting this one for sure if Ex is cool then day1 Order from me ......:)

yehh i m started Street Fighter Line tOo i m looking forward to DC line & SF line only selective Marvels :wink1:..... & yes i m getting this one for sure if Ex is cool then day1 Order from me ......:)

Started a SF line??? R u making commissions statues of SF, Dhaval?

I wish I could poop money as fast as you can Val. Dang. Every thread I enter you have it POd and then some.:lol

no not everything i dont collect Star Wars, LOTR, Horror..........
Collect only just selective marvel fav ones mostly Villains :wink1: DC= most of them. Predator, Arnie stuff, Street Fighter thats all:)

I wish I could poop money as fast as you can Val. Dang. Every thread I enter you have it POd and then some.:lol

I am starting to wonder if DHAVAL is SSC plant here. You know saying stuff like "I am so ordering this!!!", " it will be mine", so the rest of us think "well damn now I want it":lecture

I am starting to wonder if DHAVAL is SSC plant here. You know saying stuff like "I am so ordering this!!!", " it will be mine", so the rest of us think "well damn now I want it":lecture

I know a couple of people who are planning on ordering it. Some people who saw it at SDCC say they like it a lot. I don't see what they see in it, but I won't call them SSC plants because their tastes differ from mine.

I know a couple of people who are planning on ordering it. Some people who saw it at SDCC say they like it a lot. I don't see what they see in it, but I won't call them SSC plants because their tastes differ from mine.

I think he was just jokin csi, but I honestly don't find much appealing about GL either. :lol

It looked smaller than Batman and Superman in the SDCC pics.

I think it's a cool statue. It just doesn't fit in with the other two. Such a severe stylistic departure is not what I want from these.

2yv887k.jpg

Does anyone else think it looks like a change-O-head? Maybe they will do something crazy like the regular will come with Hal and Kyle heads, and the EX could have two more GL heads like John, Sinestro, Salaak, Tomar-Re, etc. It would probably get GL fans to buy more then one.

There's definitely a seam there.

Yeah I saw that and mentioned it a few pages back, but I would honest love to see a GREAT Hal Jordan head over any other Lantern. Also the suit is wrong for Kyle and Guy; so that would leave Sinestro and Stewart for the most part.

All those Green Lanterns have different costumes and body types so it won't work to have extra heads for the other characters.

Last edited:
Back