Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All those Green Lanterns have different costumes so it won't work to have extra heads for the other characters.

Stewart and Sinestro have the same basic costume as Hal, but once you get past them post of the other alien members of the corp have less fingers, tentacles, or are bigger like Kilowag.

Sinestro would be a great EX head - did he ever wear the yellow ring while in a green suit? Because that would be a sweet second hand as well.

Sinestro would be a great EX head - did he ever wear the yellow ring while in a green suit? Because that would be a sweet second hand as well.

If he wore the yellow ring his suit wouldn't be green. But I agree that a Sinestro EX head would be awesome.

Stewart and Sinestro have the same basic costume as Hal, but once you get past them post of the other alien members of the corp have less fingers, tentacles, or are bigger like Kilowag.

Stewart doesn't have white gloves and the chest to abs of his costume is different. Sinestro is more slimmer than Hal.

the head looks 1/4, but the body doesn't to me
Agreed...i've said all along it looks 1/5 to me
Waiting for SSC to display a pic with Hal beside Supes or Bats so we all can compare
I'll wager it doesn't happen

the head looks 1/4, but the body doesn't to me

41E1x5UAypL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:lol:rotfl

I liked him in person, I dont mind the uber unreal abs
Took some photos of the Proto, and a few guys who saw him in person also liked the sculpt. I guess we will see Tues

Though I do think it needs some minor changes, I'll be pre-ordering it.

Wonder what the EX will be!

I guess we'll all find out tomorrow....But I think i know what will happen...:thud:

The Good witch will tell us to click our heels three times and say, "theres no Lantern like Hal". And mystically a new GL statue will appear saving us from horrible mediocrity?

Then the Evil witch will be like "Hal NO!"....true story bro

Back