Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the gloss doesn't look as bad as I thought - but now that I've seen the pose I really dislike it. Since he's not "flying" he's leaning way too far forward. I also think the artist has never thrown a punch before, his left hand is really weird.

seeing at pics again n again he feels 1/5 to me & pose feels awkward .....waiting for dimensions :impatient: ....... :panic:

41E1x5UAypL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:lol:rotfl

hey. Thats not funny. I have that
:pfft:

I can not tell if this is 1:4 scale or not? From some angles, his legs looks off. It appears to be 21-22" tall.

The upper part of the body is fine. The head is not big at all. Its the lower half I have a slight issue with.

the legs are way too short and the head is way too big.. Overall this piece is out of proportion... The price is very decent for a light up piece

Don't know why all the complaining I been reading gl for years and I think this looks great! I don't mind the shine because it looks way better than fabric! Don't like it then don't order.

Now bring on flash

Oh and that light up base is sweet!

Don't know why all the complaining I been reading gl for years and I think this looks great! I don't mind the shine because it looks way better than fabric! Don't like it then don't order.

Now bring on flash

the shiney black isn't the problem, it's the sculpt & proportions

LOL I don't believe you. Show me the receipts. :thud: :rotfl

I buy what I like, not what everyone else likes. I think this looks great. Best representation of GL out there IMO. Cracks me up to hear people say things like head too big, legs too small, too glossy, etc. from these pics. They will pay for their lack of vision when in hand photos come out. :lecture

Now bring on flash

:goodpost::exactly:

Back