Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy what I like, not what everyone else likes. I think this looks great. Best representation of GL out there IMO. Cracks me up to hear people say things like head too big, legs too small, too glossy, etc. from these pics. They will pay for their lack of vision when in hand photos come out. :lecture

:goodpost::exactly:

Not buying this one personally (Not a big enough GL fan), but I could see this one being one of those statues where people get hyped for it after in-hand pics arrive.

I dont get it. maybe its me, but to the people saying the face doesnt look like Hal. I think it looks exactly like EVS art.

ethan-van-sciver-green-lantern-1.jpg

It does look exactly like EVS Hal. IF anything this statue does right, it perfectly conveys the comic book look of GL. They probably don't read comics. :cuckoo:

I think I will skip this and wait for a Sinestro PF in his Sinestro Corps uniform. FEARR rules over will.

Besides my concern with his abs, I'm all in with this one but I might wait it out a bit before placing my order...

I'm a big gl fan and can't wait to order.

We all know ss aint perfect but what r the odds we will get a better one from anybody. I think it fits perfect with current comic depictions.

What did everyone want a Ryan Reynolds version, come on!

I think I will be passing, but mainly because I have other statues that I would want to by before this one (Joker, Skaar, Cap Movie PF). I admit it is tempting to go with an Ex of Green Lantern, but I just don't like this as much as some.

This statue just makes me apreciate how much I love the gore group sculpts. This clearly isn't one. Kudos to those who like it but man I think its one of the worst pieces I've seen in a long time.

All I see are differences in lighting and the angle. It's completely unchanged.

Well you could be right about the black being lighting, that's easy enough, but I do like how deep it looks either way. The bad thing I see is that it looks like he's leaning even further forward than before.

I can see this thing tipping already.

Well you could be right about the black being lighting, that's easy enough, but I do like how deep it looks either way. The bad thing I see is that it looks like he's leaning even further forward than before.

I can see this thing tipping already.

I was about to say it looks like it is leaning over quite a bit.

I don't know, what to do, I'm really torn. I love GL and I really want a GL PF but I'm not feeling this as much as the other PF's....but if I don't get him how long do I have to wait for another Hal Jordan? 3-5, maybe 6 years? argggghhhhh :gah:

I don't know, what to do, I'm really torn. I love GL and I really want a GL PF but I'm not feeling this as much as the other PF's....but if I don't get him how long do I have to wait for another Hal Jordan? 3-5, maybe 6 years? argggghhhhh :gah:

I will say I really wanted to love this piece, but I think it proves that sometimes translating comics to a 3D doesn't work. I love Van Schiver, but this doesn't work for me. Especially In the face of SO many other beautiful statues I could buy. It is weird the SCC pics made me change my mind on Batman, but the hurt GL.

That thing looks like its gonna tip over man. I dunno, the look of it makes me feel like its a 1/5 statue not a PF man, I feel like they should have played it a little safer with the pose for 1/4 scale you know? SOmething like this? I know its maybe been done by DCD.

green_lantern_rebirth5.jpg

yea, nothing is different. i dont think hes leaning more either...just the angle and possibly the fov of the camera. the regular arm is pretty solid but overall this piece is meh. easy pass for better DC PFs down the road.

That thing looks like its gonna tip over man. I dunno, the look of it makes me feel like its a 1/5 statue not a PF man, I feel like they should have played it a little safer with the pose for 1/4 scale you know? SOmething like this? I know its maybe been done by DCD.

green_lantern_rebirth5.jpg

Dude totally agree...Batman And Superman Poses are impeccable!! It just makes sense...I think they tried to hard with GL(plus the abs and proportions)....sad day.....:monkey2

"Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication"
-Da Vinci.....Love this quote! (Keep it simple)

Back