Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this turns out to be true then it explains why it like it so much. I love Tony C's sculpts. :rock

This head sculpt captures Hal Jordan perfectly. The DCD head sculpt is decent but this one is the gold standard. :lecture

I agree 100%. The head sculpt is top notch. IMHO, it's the very best part of the statue. I don't believe it's a Cipriano sculpt, just because the head sculpt looks so good. Besides Gambit, I have found every other head sculpt he has worked on lacking.

I am torn, I like it but I don't at the same time. I was hoping to build a 1:4 Justice League so he's kind of a must.

This. Summed up my feelings perfectly.

I want a JLA of at least Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. Probably Cyborg, too, even though he's part of the New 52's Big 7. But who knows...

I'm not a huge fan of GL but I think this is a Nice looking piece. I would be concerned however with whether the leaning caused him to be looking to far down vs the other JL characters if I were inclined to display them nex to each other.

this GL wont match up with other JLA member like Batman PF & Superman PF ........both r in iconic pose & this one in action pose

Yep, passing on this one. I will catch youse guys later.

OkBye.gif

Bottom line, this biggest problem is that this just doesn't fit in with the Batman and Superman PFs at all. It's really baffling that Sideshow went with such a different approach for this.

I wanted a complete Justice League in PF as much as anyone. But I want GOOD PFs that all display together. So that makes this one a pass, not a must. Shame.

Man, I hope Wonder Woman and Flash are better and more like Bats & Supes.

RIP, Hal PF.

Wow the complaining is out of control on here! Anybody else wanna add their two cents.

I still think he looks great and can't wait to order.

And about the pose, chill, I don't want flash standing all epic, I want a running pose, geez.

Wow the complaining is out of control on here! Anybody else wanna add their two cents.

And about the pose, chill, I don't want flash standing all epic, I want a running pose, geez.

:lol No kidding. I just ignore it for the most part.

I like this piece and will be ordering it and that is all that matters to me.

Bottom line, this biggest problem is that this just doesn't fit in with the Batman and Superman PFs at all. It's really baffling that Sideshow went with such a different approach for this.

I wanted a complete Justice League in PF as much as anyone. But I want GOOD PFs that all display together. So that makes this one a pass, not a must. Shame.

Man, I hope Wonder Woman and Flash are better and more like Bats & Supes.

RIP, Hal PF.

You gonna use this to complete the line-up then?

gl_statue.jpg

That seems to match the SSC Supes and Bats pretty well.

Yeah, god forbid anyone that doesn't agree with those who like it has and shares an opinion. :rolleyes:

Good for you. Seriously.

IAnd about the pose, chill, I don't want flash standing all epic, I want a running pose, geez.
Given Sideshow is hit or miss (mostly miss) when they do "dynamic" poses I'd rather not take my chances. The Batman and Superman poses are perfect. "Geez"

:lol No kidding. I just ignore it for the most part.

I like this piece and will be ordering it and that is all that matters to me.
Again, good for you. I'm glad. I don't like it and won't be ordering... and that's all that matters to me. I'm certainly not going to get butt-hurt because some people do like it.

You gonna use this to complete the line-up then?

gl_statue.jpg

That seems to match the SSC Supes and Bats pretty well.
It matches it better. But even though it's one of their best there is just something about the DCD statue that always prevented me from picking it up.

So, unless Sideshow revisits Hal in 1/4 scale (which I doubt will happen anytime soon) I guess my Justice League will be Lanternless. Oh well.

Last edited:
I'm completely down with that Sideshow Flash PF concept as long as there is some mixed media as well. I don't know what in the world he's supposed to be doing with his right arm there, though. :lol

@Irishjedi, just saying everytime I come in here all I read is complaining. Take it easy

I can't believe people r actually considering the dcd version. I passed that up years ago because the proportions r super wac and way worse than the ss version.

Anyway, I'm just gonna chalk all this up to the idea that many people quit reading comics years ago so all they understand is the big three but gl has had the best stories and art over the last few years.

just saying everytime I come in here all I read is complaining
Some people have stated they'll be getting it, including me. That doesn't mean the statue doesn't have its shortcomings, but it's still nice enough to merit a buy imo.

When all is said and done, though, I'm sure many naysayers will cave in.

Back