Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the Bat and Supe PFs are pretty standard poses (with variation from alt profiles) but they are iconic i.e. its hard for people to NOT to buy em coz they just make sense in the pose. This would have been better suited to a 1/5 statue or a dio VS Sinestro or something I reckon - people are looking to dsiplay the JLA and if they are going for standard kinda poses with some but action poses with others they are gonna look incongruous IMO. I'll wait and see where they go with WW but I reckon I'll just be going with the Trilogy.

Yeah the Bat and Supe PFs are pretty standard poses (with variation from alt profiles) but they are iconic i.e. its hard for people to NOT to buy em coz they just make sense in the pose. This would have been better suited to a 1/5 statue or a dio VS Sinestro or something I reckon - people are looking to dsiplay the JLA and if they are going for standard kinda poses with some but action poses with others they are gonna look incongruous IMO. I'll wait and see where they go with WW but I reckon I'll just be going with the Trilogy.

Trinity + Flash for me... I hope:pray::pray::pray:

I just can't get over that abdominal section...I could live with the rest of its shortcomings but that abdomen...geez

Going to order this, but it is without a doubt the least favorite of the DC lineup thusfar.

pic #4 from Shoo's Hi Res pics.GL's Back looks like a checker board.Must be super protein steroids from planet Oa.

too bad this may be the only GL PF we see from SS for a long time.So tough choice.Something to think about.

pic #4 from Shoo's Hi Res pics.GL's Back looks like a checker board.Must be super protein steroids from planet Oa.

too bad this may be the only GL PF we see from SS for a long time.So tough choice.Something to think about.

Bolded for truth. Though Sideshow has revisited characters from other properties in other styles (original Cap America followed by Bucky and Movie versions) or forms (Spidey PF and Comiquette), they've rarely done multiples of the exact same character in the exact same format/scale - at least from comic lines.

Don't want to pass on this and then see, 2 years later, "pre-order our Alan Scott PF! We TOLD you you'd get another GL!"

Honestly, tone down the Abs and maybe got Matte on the black paint, and this may be a lot better. I'm not sure it's out of proportion so much as the photography with the black background REALLY distorts things.

The only real aspect that bothers me about this statue is the pose of his left arm. maybe if it was lowered a little, like near his waist and the clenched fist was turned around. As it is, its kinda like he's airing out his armpits or he's gonna do a chicken dance.

It looks exactly like the con pics. I was adamantly against it because there was no mixed media, but seeing at SDCC made me rethink a bit. I like the gloss, I like the pose and it's extremely well done, although I'm not a fan of seeing the 8 pack abs through what is supposed to be a costume covering.

I don't think I have to decide immediately though - probably will be around at least a couple of weeks.

I am new to collecting SS Statues and am curious as to how fast the exclusives typically sell out.

I am new to collecting SS Statues and am curious as to how fast the exclusives typically sell out.

Faster than a rabbit gets ****ed!

180px-Omar_Suarez.jpg

Back