Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All prices I've gotten look much better in person, I personally think this will be no different, I like it so far the paint is a little shinny but I like the sculpt, so we'll see how it'll look in hand.

I'm still a fan, but unfortunately Johns has also turned Hal into a huge ******, particularly in the New 52. But that's not at all why I don't like this PF. It's disappointing all on its own.

Outside of the Justice League book (where none of the heroes follow the personality and feel of their solo books) Green Lantern has been a lot more grounded than previously. He actually was planning on settling down w/ Carol at the beginning of the New 52 GL book, no where near douchey I don't think.

I've seen a lot of people asking about how the GL and Supes PF would look next to each other scale wise so I cropped that last pic together. Its not great but you can get the gist of it:
GL_zpsdb5a1624.jpg

I would buy this statue if I cared more about the character. The only other JL members I am waiting on are Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

This is one that you'll be able to pick up cheap off eBay in a few years. Maybe I'll do that.

i m sure despite all those complaints everyone here wants to secure Ex coz sure this is going to turn out great & best GL sculpt till date.........:panic:
ohhhh......its Ex or Fail for sure

i m sure despite all those complaints everyone here wants to secure Ex coz sure this is going to turn out great & best GL sculpt till date.........:panic:
ohhhh......its Ex or Fail for sure

you are very optimistic, although I agree the exclusive is the way to go if you are planning to get one.

Okay as of RIGHT now the page doesn't have an ES size on it ... not even a "TBD". SSC wouldn't make this an open ES would they???

Product Size:
21" H (533.4mm) x 15" W (381mm) x 6" D (152.4mm)*

isnt it small in scale i mean 1/5 :cuckoo::monkey3

Back