Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not that Batista looks like a raccoon, it's that he can make anyone look like a raccoon.

9cdd3799dcc8596215b88a5827fe42d4.jpg

:lol

So... on the Spiderman cartoon the other day, they said Rocket isn't a raccoon, he just happens to be an alien that "looks like" a raccoon. :cuckoo:

Is that just something dumb (like many things) on the Spiderman cartoon or did they retcon his origin in the modern comics as well?

So... on the Spiderman cartoon the other day, they said Rocket isn't a raccoon, he just happens to be an alien that "looks like" a raccoon.

I have no idea what Rocket's origin or backstory is but...you do know that raccoons can't talk or fire automatic weapons right? ;) I never for one second assumed that he was an actual raccoon. Maybe an alien, maybe a raccoon infected with radioactive goo, but the dude walks upright and talks.

I was under the impression he was the product of a failed experiment on an actual raccoon, been reading GoTG but I haven't read anything about his origin specifically.

Could be an alien raccoon though, Starlord's father is not really a human, but he looks like one.

Yeah,he used to run around with a Walrus, etc... I never saw a specific origin story, but I thought he was worked on by a space version of the High Evolutionary, etc.. etc.. which makes him a little more unique than just saying oh yeah, hes from a planet of dudes that look like raccoons.

All of the lego guardian sets leaked weeks ago including that one.

I remember commenting how Rocket's pod looks like it's from 2001.

So... on the Spiderman cartoon the other day, they said Rocket isn't a raccoon, he just happens to be an alien that "looks like" a raccoon. :cuckoo:

Is that just something dumb (like many things) on the Spiderman cartoon or did they retcon his origin in the modern comics as well?

Dont worry about that cartoon. Its all kinds of stupid. They made green goblin venom so I wouldnt take anything that show says seriously.

Back