Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this didn't take long . . .

comic-fiction-detail_24362_cached_thumb_-928107ac47da4bc345a3edd84ac43cf3.jpg

https://www.riptapparel.com/

I have a feeling groot will be my fav character next to rocket. Little guys gonna be a riot.

Dont worry about that cartoon. Its all kinds of stupid. They made green goblin venom so I wouldnt take anything that show says seriously.

No, that's actually what Rocket is, in the comics. If you call him a Raccoon, he will beat your *** or kill you since he hates it.....what's this about making Green Goblin, Venom? That sounds ridiculous XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved how all the marvel guys just looked at each other when the question was asked will Star Lord wear his helmet.

Well, I think they asked about his mask and suit. Not helmet. I think they were confused because the pics of that are everywhere. LOL.
Sad that Bug was SO close to making it.

Does anyone know what the budget is for this movie? It looks like its going to be huge.

The budget hasn't been revealed. There are some guesses out there, but they're just guesses.

No, that's actually what Rocket is, in the comics. If you call him a Raccoon, he will beat your *** or kill you since he hates it.....what's this about making Green Goblin, Venom? That sounds ridiculous XD

He was answering me, the context was does the cartoon jive with comics lore. I wondered if Rocket had been rebooted. After watching many more episodes since I posted that, its obvious they put some fairly ridiculous stuff in the cartoon. Since posting that, I've also went back and read the Rocket mini series again and am a few issues into the second GotG series, its pretty clear to me that originally he was morphed from an Earth raccoon, considering every animal inhabitant of Halfworld happened to have an equivalent Earth animal and whoever gave them their names was obviously familiar with Earth. Marvel's website also says that he has retained all the heightened senses of an Earth raccoon. Maybe he doesn't remember where he came from since he was delivered or born on Halfworld, but so far, I'm seeing nothing in the GotG series that discounts his earlier stories.

On a side note, from reading the second GotG series, the characterization from everything previewed so far is great. These comics are like 6 years old, but its funny, because when I'm reading them I keep thinking, man that really looks like Pratt. :lol

Well, I think they asked about his mask and suit. Not helmet. I think they were confused because the pics of that are everywhere. LOL.
Sad that Bug was SO close to making it.

I think its awesome that they said the ones that almost made it could be prime for a sequel. I would love to see this part of the franchise built up.

Back