Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Nova is in the everything else in this pic. Interesting thing is them listing Man-thing as not being in Marv-Dis camp, but they used Man-Thing characters in IM3.
marvel-rights-1111x889.png

Im gonna be saving that chart for the next person to say "Why can't Spider-man and Wolverine be in the Avengers?!".

Even after seeing TWS and being more than satisfied... I'm soooooooooooo excited for GotG!

After 2013 (disaster year for CBM) I need at least two good ones.

The Skrulls, like Galactus and Surfer are attached to the FF license though. :(

I wonder how nitty and gritty the breakdown details are exactly. Clearly something slipped through the cracks or something with Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver. I mean what made them double dipable? I would think there are some lesser known characters and villains that could be argued to belong to a certain franchise or two. I mean technically Wolverine started out as a Hulk bad guy. Hulk has fought Rhino before too. And who hasn't fought Dr. Doom before? Everyone from Spider-man to Dr. Strange. Why couldn't they be used in similar fashion? I think knowing some of the specifics like that could be really fascinating and enlightening. Although I bet someone thought it was very boring when they wrote up the contracts :lol

I dunno. I think we would have seen the skrulls pop up by now if Marvel had them too. Fox clearly has no intention of using them anytime soon :lol

But that is a good example. There have been some big cross over storylines featuring the skrulls. They would seem to me be one of those that could be a shared character property in theory anyway.

I wonder how nitty and gritty the breakdown details are exactly. Clearly something slipped through the cracks or something with Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver. I mean what made them double dipable? I would think there are some lesser known characters and villains that could be argued to belong to a certain franchise or two. I mean technically Wolverine started out as a Hulk bad guy. Hulk has fought Rhino before too. And who hasn't fought Dr. Doom before? Everyone from Spider-man to Dr. Strange. Why couldn't they be used in similar fashion? I think knowing some of the specifics like that could be really fascinating and enlightening. Although I bet someone thought it was very boring when they wrote up the contracts :lol

Wanda and Pietro were both Avengers when the deal was done. I'm betting that's how the "joint usage" plays into things. As far as Wolverine, I'm betting his exclusivity was the selling point to get FOX to bite at the deal.

I dunno. I think we would have seen the skrulls pop up by now if Marvel had them too. Fox clearly has no intention of using them anytime soon :lol

But that is a good example. There have been some big cross over storylines featuring the skrulls. They would seem to me be one of those that could be a shared character property in theory anyway.

Nova's wrong. They don't share the Skrulls. They're rights belong to FOX with the FF license. Otherwise we wouldn't have seen generic Chutauri in Avengers.

Of all the movie trailers shown in front of CA2, this got the best response out of the audience. Hope it s as good as CA. Very excited for this.

Same for my theatre once they saw the Marvel logo they got interested. Rocket got a good laugh from everyone lol and when Drax came on they were like o_O woah

Back